Dependable Private Duty Home Care Services for Seniors in Havertown, PA and Surrounding Communities
With private duty home care from Visiting Angels, seniors in Havertown, Wayne, Bryn Mawr, Wynnewood and surrounding areas in Montgomery, Delaware and Philadelphia Counties in PA can age in place while getting the support they need and the respect they deserve
Most older adults want to spend their senior years at home, which is why at Visiting Angels Havertown we work hard to make aging at home possible for all of our clients. With private duty home care from Visiting Angels Havertown, seniors in Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County and the Main Line are able to receive the level of care and support right at home and live for as long as possible in the familiar surroundings.
Benefits of Private Duty Care
There are so many reasons why families decide to work with our caregivers instead of moving their loved one to an assisted living facility or a nursing home. From the ability to maintain their independence to the costs of care, there are multiple advantages offered by having care delivered in your loved one’s own home.
- Maintained Independence - Even if your loved one needs help with everyday tasks, moving them to a nursing home is not your only option. With Visiting Angels Havertown, your parent can maintain their independence, despite their medical issues.
- Improved Quality of Life - We understand that are clients are dealing with various age-related problems. However, by helping them with their mobility issues, memory difficulties and other limitations, we can increase their quality of life.
- A Familiar Environment - With personal care delivered by Visiting Angels Havertown, your loved one can age in a place where they feel safe and comfortable, right at home.
- Lower Costs - The costs of a nursing home can oftentimes be overwhelming. However, the costs of private duty home care are significantly lower.
- Keeping Ties to Friends and Family - When a loved one lives at home, their family members and friends can easily visit them whenever they want, which keeps their ties stronger.
- Minimal Disruption - With Visiting Angels Havertown as your partner in personal care, your loved one can stick to their preferred routines and spend their golden years at home. This way they can avoid moving to a nursing facility, which can often be a traumatic experience.
- Care that Works for You - At Visiting Angels Havertown, we offer personalized care plans, flexible scheduling and the ability for families to interview potential caregivers themselves.
If you are interested in learning more about our private duty home care services, please contact our office in Havertown, PA today and schedule a no-cost in-home consultation.
Serving Havertown, Wayne, Bryn Mawr, Wynnewood and the surrounding areas of Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties including the Main Line
Visiting Angels HAVERTOWN, PA1950 Lawrence Road First Floor
Havertown, PA 19083