Home Care for Seniors in Havertown, Wayne, Bryn Mawr, Wynnewood and Surrounding Communities in PA
Providing Personalized Senior Home Care Services Throughout Montgomery County, Delaware County, Philadelphia County and the Main Line
Welcome to Visiting Angels Havertown! As the leading senior care providers for Havertown and surrounding communities in Montgomery County, Delaware County, Philadelphia County and the Main Line, we offer the support and assistance that elderly individuals need, all in the comfort of home. Our in-home care services assist with a range of age-related difficulties and challenges, helping seniors extend their years at home and delay or avoid the need for nursing facility care.
Seniors and their families can choose from a number of different elderly care services offered by Visiting Angels Havertown. Our Life Care Navigation™ program includes a range of customized services, each designed to address specific age-related difficulties.
What Services Does Visiting Angels Havertown Provide?
Some of the senior care services we offer by Visiting Angels Havertown include:
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and getting dressed
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Transportation to doctor's appointments, social gatherings and more
- Help with running errands and shopping for groceries
- Overnight care and monitoring
- Post-surgery recovery care
- Managing chronic illnesses
- 24-hour care
- Long-term care
- And so much more
Unlike other local agencies in Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties, Visiting Angels Havertown customizes senior care services to our clients' unique situation and needs. We'll work with you and your senior loved one to create a custom care plan and schedule that provides the exact assistance you need, all in the comfort of home. For more information on how home care services from Visiting Angels Havertown can help your loved one, contact our office today.
The Visiting Angels Difference
Finding an experienced, reliable and trustworthy caregiving agency shouldn't be a challenge. At Visiting Angels Havertown, our goal is to help seniors remain in their homes safely for as long as possible. We help adults children focus on their role as son or daughter, taking away the burdens of being mom or dad's caregiver.
Here are some ways that Visiting Angels Havertown can help:
- One-on-One Care - our caregivers provide one-on-one care at home, meaning that your loved one receives personalized attention and support from a dedicated care provider. Our caregivers are able to focus and serve one client at a time, which promotes the safety and health of your loved one.
- Essential Home Care Services - as an essential senior care service, Visiting Angels Havertown is able to provide care to seniors at any time, including days, nights, weekends and holidays. Our caregivers are an essential part of our client's independence and safety - and you can count on us to be there when you need us the most.
- Custom Solutions - senior care is not 'one size fits all'. We respect your loved one's needs, abilities and individuality. We'll work with you to create a custom care plan that meets your loved one's needs, makes sense for your schedules, and enables your loved one to live an independent, happy life at home!
Serving the Elderly Community throughout Delaware County, Main Line, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties
Since 1998, Visiting Angels has been helping seniors make their golden years that much more golden. At Visiting Angels Havertown, we're proud to continue that tradition, delivering essential care that is designed to fit any schedule and any lifestyle. Whether your loved one needs a helping hand, periodic monitoring, or simply someone to share old memories with, the senior care professionals at Visiting Angels Havertown can help.
Our caregivers bring a compassionate, supportive approach to their work, and are available to provide in-home care services to residents of Delaware County
, Montgomery County
, and Philadelphia County
, including communities along the Philadelphia Main Line
, including Havertown, Bryn Mawr, Wynnewood, Wayne, Ardmore, Springfield, Bala Cynwyd, Broomall, Philadelphia and surrounding towns.