Reliable Home Care Services for Seniors in Springfield, PA
If your parent or grandparent lives in Springfield, PA, and has expressed a desire to age independently at home, you might be concerned about how they will manage on their own, especially if they require some level of assistance and you cannot be there to help every day.
Instead of planning a costly and stressful relocation to an assisted living facility, you can allow your senior loved one to receive personalized assistance from trained home care providers and enjoy golden years in the comfort of their home. Visiting Angels Havertown is here to help Mom or Dad maintain independence and boost quality of life while getting all their daily needs met.
Call 610-924-9663 to learn how seniors in Springfield can get the care and support they need!
How Home Care from Visiting Angels Havertown Helps Seniors in Springfield, PA
Due to various age-related challenges, most aging adults in Springfield, PA often benefit from some type of daily or weekly assistance. Our personalized care plans at Visiting Angels Havertown are meticulously tailored to address the specific needs of each client we serve.
While our loving caregivers typically help with basic daily activities like housekeeping, meal preparation, errands, bathing or transportation, we do provide more specialized in-home care services such as:
- Palliative Care – Exceptional one-on-one palliative care from certified home care professionals aims to provide comfort for seniors living at home
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Transitional care that supports recuperation at home following a hospital discharge
- Social Care – Boosting social wellness of senior clients by teaching them how to use digital tools and modern technologies to stay connected with loved ones
- Dementia Care – Expert-level memory care for aging adults struggling with cognitive decline
- Alzheimer’s Care – Care specially tailored to address the needs of those afflicted with mid- and late-stage Alzheimer’s
- End of Life Care – Revolves around providing compassionate support to those terminally ill during the end of life transition
- Fall Prevention – A set of preventative measures and safety assessments that aim to eliminate tripping and falling hazards from your loved one’s immediate surroundings
Why Choose In-Home Care from Visiting Angels Havertown?
At Visiting Angels Havertown, we have been catering to aging adults living in Springfield, providing exceptional in-home senior care services for over two decades. As our Havertown agency is locally owned and operated, we are familiar with the particular struggles and challenges aging adults may face in Springfield and surrounding communities in Delaware County, PA.
You can rest assured, we are dedicated to providing your parent with the high-quality home care services they need to live a happy, fulfilled lifestyle and boost their well-being in the process. Our caregivers can help your loved one prepare meals, remind them to take their medication, make sure they safely get in and out of bed, accompany them on a walking path through Smedley Park and so much more.
Contact our Havertown, PA office to learn more about our in-home care services in Springfield and ask to schedule your free consultation with Visiting Angels today.
Serving Havertown, Wayne, Bryn Mawr, Wynnewood, Broomall and the surrounding areas of Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties including the Main Line
Visiting Angels HAVERTOWN, PA1950 Lawrence Road
Havertown, PA 19083