In-Home Care for Seniors in the Fairmount Neighborhood in Philadelphia, PA
Visiting Angels provides one-to-one home care for seniors living in the historic Fairmount Historic District and surrounding neighborhoods throughout Philadelphia, PA
As the leading provider of home care in Philadelphia County, Visiting Angels Havertown is proud to offer our services to seniors living in the Fairmount neighborhood. With our personalized care solutions seniors are able to maintain their independence and safety in the comfort of home.
If you’re searching for care in the Fairmount neighborhood or throughout South Philadelphia, PA, please contact our office in Havertown. We’re happy to help!
Independent Senior Care in the Fairmount Historic District
Visiting Angels Havertown has been providing essential senior care services for families for more than 20 years. For seniors in the Fairmount neighborhood, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy independent living with the help of a professional caregiver.
- Within walking distance to Philadelphia Museum of Art, Franklin Institute and Rodin Museum
- Yoga, guided hikes, and outdoor therapy at Fairmount Park Conservancy
- Senior community centers that offer free events, classes, and social events
Our Visiting Angels caregivers are there to support your senior loved one’s preferred schedule, needs and abilities. Whether they are fairly active and enjoy getting our or if they need more hands-on support in the home, our senior care services can help.
Home Care Solutions for Fairmount Seniors
At Visiting Angels Havertown, our goal is to help seniors remain safe and comfortable at home for as long as possible. We’ll work with you, your senior loved one, and any other family members to develop a custom plan of care.
Some of the ways our caregivers can help include:
- One-to-one care in the comfort and safety of home
- Companionship through conversation, monitoring, and activities
- Help with grocery shopping, running errands, and meal preparation
- Personal care including bathing, grooming, and incontinence care
- Specialized dementia and Alzheimer’s care at home
To get started with in home care simply contact our office in Havertown and schedule a free in-home assessment. Our care coordinator will come to your loved one’s home, assess their needs, learn about their goals and preferences and answer any of your questions. We’re happy to help!
Serving Havertown, Wayne, Bryn Mawr, Wynnewood and the surrounding areas of Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties including the Main Line
Visiting Angels HAVERTOWN, PA1950 Lawrence Road First Floor
Havertown, PA 19083