One-on-One Care at Home for Families in Havertown, PA and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Havertown is the leading provider of in-home elderly care for adults in Havertown, Wynnewood, Wayne, Bryn Mawr, Broomall and surrounding areas throughout Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties, including the Main Line in Pennsylvania.
In-home senior care is a great option for older adults who do not want to move into a nursing home or assisted living facility. Care at home can also help adults who are managing a chronic illness, recovering from surgery, or who need part-time care while ill.
With our one-on-one approach to senior care, you can create a care plan and schedule that meets your unique needs and preferences!
Who Benefits from Professional In-Home Senior Care?
Did you know that 88 percent of seniors wish to remain in their homes as they age? At Visiting Angels Havertown, our goal is to help make that a reality!
We specialize in providing senior care at home and can assist in many ways, including:
- Memory care for those with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, dementia and other forms of cognitive decline
- Transportation to appointments, the grocery store, family or friends’ homes and other outings for those who no longer drive
- At-home recovery care following orthopedic surgeries or stroke
- Help with preparing healthy meals and medication reminders
- Personal hygiene assistance such as bathing, showering and incontinence care
Home care services from Visiting Angels Havertown are not just for older adults. It is common for adults of all ages to need some one-on-one care at home following an operation or illness and Visiting Angels Havertown can help in these cases as well!
A few ways we can assist adults include:
- Post-op care following dental procedures, vision correction procedures or cosmetic surgery
- Assistance for those in chemotherapy or radiation treatment
- Grocery shopping and errand running for immunocompromised adults
Why Choose One-on-One Care at Home from Visiting Angels Havertown?
Director Connie Glynn and our team at Visiting Angels Havertown have been a trusted partner in senior care for over 22 years. We understand the unique needs of seniors in our community and aim to help each client live comfortably and safely at home for as long as possible.
Our in-home care services range from companionship and personal care to post-op support and specialized memory care. Angel caregivers are able to assist with a wide variety of needs and through one on one care provide the personalized assistance each client desires.
As many families are beginning to look for alternatives to assisted living and facility options in Montgomery County, Delaware County, Philadelphia County and surrounding communities, Visiting Angels Havertown is here to help.
Serving Havertown, Wayne, Bryn Mawr, Wynnewood, Broomall and the surrounding areas of Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties including the Main Line
Visiting Angels HAVERTOWN, PA1950 Lawrence Road First Floor
Havertown, PA 19083