Long Term Home Care Services in Kansas City, MO and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Offers Home Care Services in Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Liberty, Belton, and Nearby Cities
At Visiting Angels, we know that each of our clients has a specific set of needs. These needs are why we offer a wide variety of home care services. Our goal is to provide all-encompassing care in whatever areas are needed. From friendly visits to caring for our clients after surgeries and so much more, we are here for whatever your needs may be.
Professionals Committed to Helping Others
We are proud to say our agency is filled with professionals who are committed to helping others. Our mission is to help seniors and disabled adults live high-quality lives in the comfort of their own homes. If you have an elderly loved one who could benefit from care assistance, you can count on our senior care services.
We are focused on providing quality senior care services. We maintain ongoing contact and support throughout your loved one's care. Our agency utilizes a system of continuous monitoring to help us sustain our high-quality care. Administrators from Visiting Angels of Kansas City will follow up on your loved one's care by calling regularly and stopping by on occasion. We also keep open lines of communication if you need to reach us with concerns. You can contact our agency at any time, day or night, and receive a response within 15 minutes.
Personalized Services from Visiting Angels of Kansas City
At Visiting Angels of Kansas City, we insist on personalized home care services for our clients. We want your loved ones to receive senior care services that are relative to their needs. We can provide this level of engaged care by learning about your family member's specific health and wellness concerns and designing a customized care plan for them. Some of the ways our caregivers have addressed client needs with our long term home care services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care to help seniors with Alzheimer's Disease maintain their independence and safety
- Dementia Care - we provide care for seniors living with dementia caused by Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, or other cognitive diseases
- Fall Prevention - our home care providers help seniors avoid dangerous and costly falls
- Social Care - we help seniors utilize modern technologies like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family
- Certified Palliative Care - caring for a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- End of Life Care - we are there to help families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by creating a transition plan to continue recovery at home
- Respite Care - we provide interim care to allow family caregivers a well-deserved break to relax and recharge
- Personal Care - our caregivers are happy to provide dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - we fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support
One of the best things about home care services from Visiting Angels of Kansas City is our ability to assist with your schedule. With caregivers on staff, around the clock, your loved ones will always have access to the services they need.
Learn More Today
If you are ready to find long-term home care services for your loved ones in Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Liberty, Belton, or the surrounding area, contact us today by clicking one of the buttons below to schedule your free consultation.
Serving Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Liberty, Belton, MO, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI7819 Wornall Rd, Ste 7,
Kansas City, MO 64114