Visiting Angels Is the Leading Senior Care Agency for Long Term Care in Greater Kansas City, MO
Visiting Angels Strives to Provide Exceptional Senior Care to Families in Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Liberty, and Surrounding Areas
When an aging relative suddenly needs care, it can be challenging for many families to know what to do and where to turn. Let Visiting Angels of Kansas City help. As a leading senior care provider, we can give your loved one access to compassionate and qualified caregivers. They can provide as much or as little living assistance as needed, all in the safety and comfort of home.
How We Screen and Hire Caregivers
Whether your family member struggles with eating or caring for their home or requires help with bathing and getting dressed, you know they can no longer live without assistance. That's where the home care providers from Visiting Angels of Kansas City come in.
When you choose our senior care services, you can rest easy with professionals who have been rigorously screened and vetted, all to ensure your loved one receives the best possible care. Our process is a multi-step one that includes interviews, background and criminal history checks, and reference verification. We also prefer candidates who come to us with training and a history of employment in the industry.
When hiring care providers, we also look for those individuals with the right personality to deliver essential home care. These are professionals who have the patience, kindness, compassion, respect, and dedication to providing exceptional senior care that Visiting Angels of Kansas City has become known for.
How to Get Started with Essential Senior Care Services from Visiting Angels of Kansas City
Our goal is to make life easier for your aging loved ones and improve their quality of life in the process. That can only be done with the right team of home care providers. We work hard to provide careful matches between our Angels and your loved one, taking into account personalities, scheduling demands, and care needs. It's through this time-tested approach that your loved one can get the best care from the best-fit caregivers. Our long term senior care services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - a caregiver will assist your loved one with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer.
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall prevention to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home.
- Social Care - we help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more.
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to assisted living in which we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health.
- End of Life Care - essential support and companionship to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program aims to help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission.
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers to focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Care - a caregiver will offer respectful and dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and assist with daily tasks and daily living activities.
We provide our services on a part-time, full-time, or around-the-clock basis.
Learn More About Our One-on-One Senior Care
Ready to learn more or get started? Contact Visiting Angels of Kansas City and schedule your free, in-home consultation. We're proud to provide senior care to individuals all across Kansas City, including Lee's Summit, Liberty, Belton, and the surrounding areas.
Serving Kansas City, MO and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels KANSAS CITY, MO7914 Wornall Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114