Senior Care in Kansas City, MO
Visiting Angels Provides Exceptional Senior Care Services Throughout Kansas City for Aging Adults Wanting to Maintain Their Independence at Home
When the time comes for you to find additional care for an aging loved one, you need to know you can trust the one you choose. At Visiting Angels of Kansas City, we recommend you choose a senior care agency with a solid reputation for providing a comprehensive range of essential care services. You need to confirm that their caregivers are highly experienced and offer the same level of care you have been providing them.
Our Specialized Senior Care Services
Our caregivers provide a wide range of senior care services to help seniors remain independent:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care to help seniors with Alzheimer's Disease maintain their independence and safety
- Dementia Care - we provide in home care for seniors living with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, or other cognitive diseases
- Fall Prevention - our home care providers help seniors avoid dangerous and costly falls
- Social Care - we help seniors utilize modern technologies like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family
- Certified Palliative Care - caring for a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- End of Life Care - we are there to help families with loved ones diagnosed with limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by creating a transition plan to continue recovery at home
- Respite Care - we provide interim care to allow family caregivers a well-deserved break to relax and recharge
- Personal Care - our caregivers are happy to provide dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - we fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support
These senior care services can be customized to your specific needs, schedule, and budget when developing your care plan.
Visiting Angels of Kansas City – Your Local Care Provider
When selecting a provider, we recommend choosing one that is established in the area. We have been in Kansas City for many years and have provided hundreds of families long term senior care throughout the surrounding areas. Our caregivers love taking our clients in Kansas City out to enjoy their favorite pastimes and hobbies. Here are three of our favorites:
Swope Park is one of our favorite parks to visit. The park covers over 1,800 acres and is home to a PGA standard golf course, the Kansas City Zoo, and the Starlight theater, along with a wealth of senior activities throughout the year.
The National WWI Museum and Memorial is one of the most comprehensive and oldest WWI museums in the country. It is home to one of the largest collections of objects from the Great War.
Loose Park is one of the most popular parks in the city for spending days out in the sunshine and fresh air. The park has walking trails, tennis courts, a splash park, all set amid the beautiful gardens and woods.
Contact Our Agency Today
If you are looking for an agency you can trust to care for your loved one in Kansas City, contact Visiting Angels of Kansas City today. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have and schedule a free, in-home assessment with a care coordinator. We will show you our comprehensive selection of essential senior care services, discuss your loved one's needs, and create a care plan that meets them.
Serving Kansas City, MO and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels KANSAS CITY, MO7819 Wornall Road #7
Kansas City, MO 64114