Home Care in Pleasant Hill, MO
Visiting Angels of Kansas City Offers Home Care Services to Seniors Living in Pleasant Hill
It can be overwhelming to care for an elderly loved one on your own, especially when they need assistance with simple, day-to-day tasks. With having your own life, kids, and work commitments, it is just too difficult to do everything yourself. You may even find your own health deteriorating as of late because you are doing too much to focus on yourself. But who can help?
Visiting Angels of Kansas City is an essential home care agency that can provide essential support for your elderly loved one, so they can live independently in the comfort of their own home, while also granting you with peace-of-mind.
Caregivers Can Help When You Need It Most
Does your elder need 24/7 support or occasional care? No matter their needs, our senior care services provide caregivers who assist, regardless of time or location. Our caregivers typically offer support for the following areas of long term home care:
- Alzheimer's Care - centered around your loved one’s existing needs, our unique care plan is adjustable, offering essential assistance, such as wandering prevention, transportation, and medication reminders.
- Dementia Care - additional assistance for seniors suffering from cognitive decline - no matter what stage they are in.
- Fall Prevention - qualified, skilled caregivers are trained to spot potential risk factors for falls, who in turn educate family members on how to avoid needless accidents from occurring.
- Social Care - teaches elders to use technology and different platforms like Facebook, FaceTime, and Skype to stay connected with friends and family.
- Certified Palliative Care - soothing and comforting, our holistic care program helps seniors with their social, emotional, physical, and spiritual needs.
- End of Life Care - provides seniors and their families with comfort and support when they receive a diagnosis of limited life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - get your loved one the help they need to successfully transition from a hospital setting with this transitional program post-admission.
- Respite Care - gives family caregivers the break they need to focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Care - dignified and respectful assistance with bathing, grooming, toileting, and other personal tasks.
- Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and build long-lasting relationships with their clients.
Care In and Out of the Home
At Visiting Angels of Kansas City, our home care services also provide your loved one with enjoyable life-enrichment activities, such as playing a favorite board game, knitting, reminiscing over family photos, or taking walks around the neighborhood. Should they wish to have a friendly, caring helper by their side during a medical visit at Cass Regional Medical Center, while they dine with their friends at Wyoming Street Wine Stop, or as they stroll around the green at Pleasant Hill Park, our companions at Visiting Angels of Kansas City would be more than pleased to assist them.
Learn More About Our One-on-One Care
Contact Visiting Angels of Kansas City today to find out more about our unique long term home care services in Pleasant Hill and to schedule your free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators.
Serving Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Liberty, Belton, MO, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI7819 Wornall Rd, Ste 7,
Kansas City, MO 64114