Home Care in Belton, MO
Visiting Angels of Kansas City Provides a Wide Range of Home Care Services to Seniors Living on Their Own in Belton
Do your parents wish to remain together and live out their golden years in their home despite any illness, cognitive impairment, or physical limitations they may have? Although it may seem like an impossibility, it can be a reality – with the help of home care assistance from Visiting Angels of Kansas City.
Our caregivers are uniquely trained to provide skilled, compassionate services to adults and seniors. We conduct rigorous testing to obtain aides that specially qualified according to their caring personality and kind demeanor. Assuring the highest level of quality home care in Belton, your loved one will regain their independence with an experienced, helpful companion by their side. Call Visiting Angels of Kansas City today and find out how our home care assistance can help the ones you love.
From 24-hour Care To Occasional Assistance
Visiting Angels of Kansas City provides exactly what you need, when you need it – from 24-hour care to weekly help to occasional assistance for personal care and companionship. Our professional caregivers offer a wide range of specialized home care services, such as:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we offer assistance to seniors with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall preventions to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- Social Care - we help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care in which we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health
- End of Life Care - essential support and companionship to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that aims to help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
- Personal Care - we offer respectful and dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and provide assistance with daily tasks and activities
No matter what your loved one needs, we will work closely with clients and families to provide a custom-made care plan.
Whether your elderly mother needs help with groceries and meal preparation or disabled father requires in-home assistance with grooming and dressing, Visiting Angels of Kansas City can be there for your loved one.
Enriching Life Through Activities
Our friendly home health aides and care providers also offer something unique to elderly home care: life-enriching activities. Our team focuses on increasing quality of life by partaking in activities your senior enjoys. Some of these activities include sharing a favorite hobby, reminiscing over old family photos, playing cards or going for a leisurely walk around the neighborhood. Each one of our exclusive care plans includes life-enrichment activities in Belton.
Qualified Companions At Hand
With Visiting Angels of Kansas City your loved one will always have a qualified companion at hand, even when they must leave their home. Whether it is a medical appointment at Belton Region Medical Center, a luncheon with friends at Rich and Rich’s Restaurant, or an afternoon enjoying a beautiful sunny day and picnic at Memorial Park, you can rest assured that a caregiver is by their side to offer joyful companionship and safe transportation. At Visiting Angels of Kansas City, our goal is to do everything possible to keep your beloved elder engaged in the local and surrounding communities.
Contact Our Agency Today
Interested in learning more about our home care services in Belton? Contact Visiting Angels of Kansas City today by clicking one of the buttons below. Our staff will be happy to assist you and answer your questions about our care. They can also schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators to help get you on the right care path.
Serving Kansas City, MO and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels KANSAS CITY, MO7914 Wornall Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114