Senior Care in Independence, MO
Visiting Angels of Kansas City Offers a Wide Range of Senior Care Services in Independence
More and more seniors are choosing to age in place over moving to senior living facilities, so they can enjoy the comforts of their own home for longer. Senior care from Visiting Angels of Kansas City means you can have the peace of mind of knowing that your loved one gets a daily check-in from a caregiver and that they are able to stay happy and healthy at home.
At the heart of our elder care is our companionship care – our senior care providers are dedicated to building communicative, respectful relationships with our elderly clients in order to better understand their needs. We provide a wide range of services, including respite care for when family caregivers need to step away, transitional care for after a surgery or hospitalization, end of life care to assist the whole family, and specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
How Visiting Angels of Kansas City Can Help
We offer a variety of specialized senior care services to our clients in Independence:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we offer assistance to seniors with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall preventions to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- Social Care - we help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care in which we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health
- End of Life Care - essential support and companionship to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that aims to help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
- Personal Care - we offer respectful and dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and provide assistance with daily tasks and activities
Essential Care Outside the Home
In-home senior care does not mean your loved one will be stuck at home—in fact, with transportation services, mobility assistance, and the help of a fully licensed, bonded, and insured caregiver, interacting with the community is on our agenda. Whether your loved one has an appointment at Center Point, wants to take in the scenery at Owens Park, or would like to enjoy a cup of coffee at the Corner Café, our caregivers will make sure that your loved one has access to opportunities to socialize and enjoy every day.
When you work with Visiting Angels of Kansas City, the first thing we will do is listen to you. We will meet with you in your loved one’s home to understand their needs, preferences, habits, hobbies, and personality, as well as any medical information, doctor’s recommendations, and other care logistics. Then we will collaborate with you to build a custom care plan that incorporates your budget, schedule, and unique needs.
Contact Visiting Angels of Kansas City to Learn More About Our Senior Care Services
If you are helping to care for a loved one who lives alone in Independence, elder care from Visiting Angels of Kansas City can help make sure your loved one is happy, healthy, comfortable, and safe, every day. Contact our agency today to learn more about our essential senior care plans.
Serving Kansas City, MO and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels KANSAS CITY, MO7914 Wornall Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114