The Cost of Elder Care in Greater Kansas City, MO
Visiting Angels Offers Elder Care to Seniors in Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Liberty, and Surrounding Areas
At Visiting Angels of Kansas City, we believe that each senior in our community deserves compassionate, supportive elder care that works for them. That's why we work hard to create unique care plans tailored to each of our clients' exact care needs. With these personalized care plans, we can ensure that our clients get the long-term care they need to thrive.
What Our Care Entails
When you choose our elder care services for your loved one, we'll work with you to create a care plan that meets your loved one's needs while helping you stay on budget. We understand that budgets aren't unlimited, and seniors' needs can vary widely from person to person. By offering senior care plans tailored to the individual, created with their families' support, we provide comprehensive care that's right for our clients and their families.
No matter your loved one's care needs, preferences, or lifestyle, we're committed to working with you to provide care that will help your loved one live safely and comfortably at home. If you are your loved one's primary caregiver, we can offer much-needed respite and support, temporary care when you are out of town, as well as daily care services.
Our Essential Care Services
Some of the elder care services we provide at Visiting Angles of Kansas City to seniors in Kansas City, Liberty, Independence, Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, and the surrounding areas include:
- Alzheimer's Care - hands-on care for seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease to help them maintain their independence at home for as long as possible
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors struggling with cognitive decline to ensure they are safe, happy, and healthy at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can ensure that your loved one avoids unnecessary falls within the home
- Social Care - our caregivers can show your loved one how to text, email, video chat, and use social media
- Certified Palliative Care - holistic care for seniors that need assistance with their physical, social, emotional, and spiritual health
- End of Life Care - we will be there for your family when an aging loved one is diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that helps seniors recover from illnesses or lengthy hospital stays
- Respite Care - we can assist when family caregivers need to take a break to focus on their well-being and needs
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - we are companions at heart and can assist with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home
We offer flexible at home service schedules and hourly rates. In addition to providing care in your loved one's home, our services are also available to seniors in Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Liberty, Belton, and the surrounding area.
Schedule Your FREE, In-Home Assessment Today
To find out more about how our elder care can help your loved one, contact our agency today by clicking one of the buttons below to schedule a complimentary care consultation.
Serving Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Liberty, Belton, MO, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI7819 Wornall Rd, Ste 7,
Kansas City, MO 64114
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.