Explore Certified Palliative Care in Kansas City, MO and Nearby Communities
Visiting Angels Offers Certified Palliative Care to Seniors with Long-Term Illnesses in Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Liberty, and Surrounding Cities
When your primary aim is comfort, it is time to seek Certified Palliative Care. While hospice care aids elders in their final years, Certified Palliative Care Services assist seniors at any stage of their disease and life expectancy. This sort of therapy alleviates the pain and stress associated with long-term serious illnesses and health issues. Regardless of life expectancy, services offer a sense of calm and well-being. We provide senior home care services that bring comfort and ease stress at Visiting Angels of Kansas City.
How Can Holistic Care Aid My Loved One?
Our caregivers receive training to provide both physical and emotional assistance. They have excellent caring abilities and are very nice and sympathetic. Our caregivers are trained to adhere to health and safety procedures including routine hand washing and glove use. Our Certified Palliative Care Team attends to the following necessities:
- Physical needs - providing essential personal home care and symptom management, identifying and responding to pain or discomfort, helping with mobility challenges, and more
- Emotional needs - utilizing a kind, respectful strategy; assisting seniors who may be experiencing depression, loneliness, stress, or anxiety
- Social needs - establishing connections with our clients' families and giving company and discussion
- Spiritual needs - reviving their sense of hope; assisting them in discovering meaning and purpose; aiding in gaining access to religion or faith-based resources
Additional Services Are Always Available
Our skilled caregivers at Visiting Angels of Kansas City will offer your loved ones the care they require to feel secure and supported in their everyday life. The following geriatric home care services are available with the help of our caregivers:
- Alzheimer's Care - seniors with Alzheimer's disease can keep their freedom and safety with the support of expert care.
- Dementia Care - We offer care for elderly people who have dementia brought on by Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and others.
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers help seniors avoid dangerous and costly falls
- Social Care - we assist elders in utilizing contemporary tools to remain in touch with friends and family, such as email, search engines, and video chat applications.
- End of Life Care - we are there to help families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - by developing a transition plan to continue rehabilitation at home, we lower the risk of hospital readmission
- Respite Care - to provide family caregivers a well-earned time to unwind and refresh, we offer interim care.
- Personal Care - our carers are delighted to offer respectable support with private duties like grooming, dressing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - we provide the emotional and social requirements of the person you care for.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
Click one of the options below to begin using the Certified Palliative Care Program from Visiting Angels of Kansas City! By setting up a free in-home evaluation with one of our care coordinators, our experts would be pleased to get you started with our elderly home care services. We are here to assist your loved ones enjoy life to the fullest.
Serving Kansas City, MO and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels KANSAS CITY, MO7819 Wornall Road #7
Kansas City, MO 64114