Explore Certified Palliative Care in Kansas City, MO and Nearby Communities
Visiting Angels Provides Certified Palliative Care to Seniors with Long-Term Illnesses in Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Liberty, and Surrounding Cities
When comfort is your primary goal, it is time to request Certified Palliative Care. While hospice care helps seniors ease their discomfort at the end of their lives, Certified Palliative Care Services help seniors at any stage in their illness and life expectancy. This type of care relieves pain and stress from long-term severe diseases and health conditions. Services promote a sense of peace and well-being, regardless of life expectancy. At Visiting Angels of Kansas City, we provide elderly home care services that provide comfort and relieve stress.
How Can Holistic Care Help My Loved One?
We train our caregivers to be supportive physically and emotionally. In addition to exceptional caregiving skills, they are compassionate and kind. Our care providers are trained to follow health and safety protocols, such as frequent hand washing and wearing gloves. Our Certified Palliative Care Team addresses essential needs:
- Physical needs - recognizing and responding to pain or discomfort, assisting with mobility issues, and providing crucial personal home care and symptom management
- Emotional needs - adopting a compassionate, dignified approach; supporting seniors who may be suffering from depression, loneliness, stress, or anxiety
- Social needs - building relationships with our clients and their families; providing companionship and conversation
- Spiritual needs - restoring hope in their lives; helping them find meaning and purpose; assisting with access to religious or faith-based support
Additional Services Are Available
At Visiting Angels of Kansas City, our experienced caregivers will provide your loved ones with the care they need to feel safe and supported in their daily lives. Our caregivers can assist with the following elderly home care services:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care to help seniors with Alzheimer's Disease maintain their independence and safety
- Dementia Care - we provide care for seniors living with dementia caused by Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, or other cognitive diseases
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers help seniors avoid dangerous and costly falls
- Social Care - we help seniors utilize modern technologies like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family
- End of Life Care - we are there to help families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by creating a transition plan to continue recovery at home
- Respite Care - we provide interim care to allow family caregivers a well-deserved break to relax and recharge
- Personal Care - our caregivers are happy to provide dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - we fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
To get started with Visiting Angels of Kansas City's Certified Palliative Care Program, click one of the buttons below. Our staff will be happy to get you started with our elderly home care services by scheduling a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators. We are here to help your loved ones live their life to the fullest, no matter their condition or illness.
Serving Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Liberty, Belton, MO, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI7819 Wornall Rd, Ste 7,
Kansas City, MO 64114
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.