Senior Care in Liberty, MO
Visiting Angels of Kansas City Is One of the Leading Senior Care Agencies Throughout Liberty
Visiting Angels of Kansas City is a senior care agency that offers quality care services to seniors who wish to remain at home even though their health or physical state makes doing so difficult. Does your elderly mother or father need assistance on a daily basis to do common tasks? Do you have a disabled loved one who requires help with bathing or meal preparation? In Liberty, MO, Visiting Angels of Kansas City's unique and professional caregiving programs can support those who need compassionate, friendly care. Call us today to find out how we can provide you or a family member with care in their home.
Our Specialized Senior Care Services
Get the help you need, when you need it the most. Visiting Angels of Kansas City can provide services such as joyful companionship, overnight, or 24-hour care. Call on our caring experts the following senior care services:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we offer assistance to seniors with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall preventions to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- Social Care - we help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care in which we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health
- End of Life Care - essential support and companionship to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that aims to help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
- Personal Care - we offer respectful and dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and provide assistance with daily tasks and activities
Working closely with Liberty, MO families, we promise a personalized care plan for your loved one, specifically created with their needs in mind.
Whether it’s help around the house with common chores, hands-on support with grooming or dressing, assistance with running errands, or meal preparation; our senior care agency will be there for you in Liberty, MO.
Offering Life-Enrichment Activities
Our senior care services can also provide seniors with life-enrichment activities such as playing cards, sharing a favorite hobby, watching a well-loved TV show, going for a walk in the local park, or reminiscing over old family photos. No matter which plan you decide on, life-enrichment activities are included in all of our care programs.
Caring Assistance When You Need It The Most
Would your loved one like a qualified caregiver to accompany them to a medical appointment at Liberty Hospital? How about spending some time in town and grabbing a tasty bite to eat at Conrad’s Restaurant & Alehouse? Does an afternoon with a companion over at Stocksdale Park sound like fun? Visiting Angels of Kansas City will do everything it takes to keep them engaged and active in Liberty, MO and other local communities.
No matter where they need to go, your senior will have a companion with them, someone who is trained to provide safe transportation with a smile.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment Today
To learn more about our senior care services in Liberty, contact Visiting Angels of Kansas City today. Contact us today and our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule a free, in-home assessment with a care coordinator. To get started, click one of the buttons below.
Serving Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Liberty, Belton, MO, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI7819 Wornall Rd, Ste 7,
Kansas City, MO 64114