Home Care Providers in Largo, Upper Marlboro, MD, and the Surrounding Area
The Home Care Providers at Visiting Angels Are Here to Help Your Elderly Loved One During Their Golden Years in Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, and Nearby Cities in Prince George's County
At Visiting Angels of Largo, our home care providers are highly skilled and trained in the art of understanding their senior client's needs and providing them with the daily care they need. Our caregivers offer a range of services including, transition care to assist following a stay in the hospital, compassionate companionship care, and respite care for those times when the family caregiver needs a break. We also offer end of life care to help the family during the final stages of their loved one's life.
Our Caregivers Arrive Prepared to Offer a Range of Helpful Services, Including:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized in-home memory care for seniors who are diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease, allowing them to stay where they are most comfortable
- Dementia Care - we assist seniors experiencing cognitive decline and allow them to retain their independence at home
- Fall Prevention - our home care providers are trained to keep seniors away from risky situations that could cause a costly fall
- Social Care - seniors who struggle to maintain relationships can receive help from our caregivers so they can stay connected to loved ones via texting, emailing, and video chatting
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care that helps senior's look after their physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- End of Life Care - essential care and support to seniors who are diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care for seniors recovering from an illness or hospital stay
- Respite Care - we will step in when family members need to take a step back
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - our home care providers are companions at heart and are dedicated to helping their clients with daily tasks and activities to keep them independent at home for as long as possible
Our Caregivers Are the Best
To ensure your loved one as well as you and your family can feel comfortable with our home care providers, they are bonded, licensed, and insured. They undergo continuous training to ensure they stay abreast of the latest "best practices" in providing home care services for the elderly. We offer true peace of mind with caregivers that have the experience and expertise needed to care for your loved one and meet their needs.
It is not unusual for our clients to tell us they have come to think of their caregiver as part of the family. Our goal is to match each client with a home care provider that is not just an expert in their job but also has the perfect sense of humor, personality, and willingness to assist with hobbies in order to create a comfortable relationship with their clients.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
If you have an elderly loved one in Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, or a nearby city in Prince George's County who insists on living independently at home and is starting to slow down or suffer health problems, our expert caregivers are ready to jump in and help. If you would like to learn more about our home care providers, contact Visiting Angels of Largo and let us schedule a meeting with one of our experienced care coordinators.
Serving Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, and Nearby Cities in Prince George's County
Visiting Angels LARGO, MD9701 Apollo Dr #300
Largo, MD 20774