Senior Home Care in Upper Marlboro, MD
Visiting Angels of Largo Offers Senior Home Care Options in Upper Marlboro
Do you know what to do if you have an elderly loved one who wishes to continue living independently at home, but has medical conditions that make this difficult if not unsafe? Here at Visiting Angels of Largo, we have you covered with our customized senior home care solutions.
Our customized senior home care services are designed to ensure your loved one receives the care they need to remain healthy and safe while continuing to live in familiar surroundings. Our caregivers can help, whether your loved one has a serious illness, mobility limitations, dementia, or Alzheimer's disease. The support we provide for your loved one in Upper Marlboro is designed to make it possible for your loved one to continue aging in place rather than in a nursing home or assisted living facility. Contact Visiting Angels of Largo to learn more about how our senior care services can help your loved one.
Help When It is Needed Most
We can provide the help your loved one needs when they need it the most. Visiting Angels of Largo can provide senior home care services ranging from:
- Alzheimer's Care - care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease to help keep them safe and comfortable
- Dementia Care - we help seniors with cognitive decline retain their independence at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can help prevent costly and dangerous falls at home
- Social Care - we can help seniors text, video chat, and email to stay connected to friends and family
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to home care
- End of Life Care - we provide essential support and comfort to seniors with limited life expectancy
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care for seniors recovering from a lengthy hospital stay
- Respite Care - when family caregivers need a break we are here to lend a shoulder to lean on
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal care tasks
- Companion Care - our caregivers can assist with daily tasks and activities
The best way to ensure your loved one receives the customized care they need is to arrange for a free in-home consultation with one of our highly experienced senior care advisors. From help with bathing and dressing to light housework to running errands to providing simple companionship, count on us to be there for your loved one.
Putting the Fun Back Into Life
Our senior home caregivers go above and beyond, not only do they provide a range of personal care and homemaking services, but they can help make life more fun for your loved one. They can engage in enriching activities such as play cards or board games, taking part in favorite hobbies, going for walks around the garden, or reminiscing about the "good old days" over the family photo album.
On the Go
No matter where your elderly loved needs to go, count on our caregiver to provide transportation and accompaniment. Whether it is to the UM Prince George's Hospital Center for a medical appointment, a meal with friends at the Olde Town Inn on Main St., or for a picnic and stroll in the sunshine at Patuxent River Park, our caregivers can provide a ride.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
To learn more about our senior home care services for your loved one in Upper Marlboro, contact Visiting Angels of Largo today. Let us schedule your free in-home consultation with a senior advisor.
Serving Largo, Upper Marlboro, Fort Washington, and Nearby Cities in Prince George's County
Visiting Angels LARGO, MD9701 Apollo Dr #300
Largo, MD 20774