What do you love about your work as a caregiver?
- Is it where you work, your schedule, or how many clients you have?
- Or is it the reward of knowing that you positively impact the lives of your clients – the special connection with those you care for?
- If it's the latter, we want to talk to you today!
As a caregiver with Visiting Angels Loveland, you will focus more on what you love about your work.
- Visiting Angels Loveland is an essential personal home care agency, providing one-on-one care to seniors in their own homes.
- You'll work a schedule that fits your life, have closer relationships with clients and count on our team to help you focus on what you love.
Here’s why caregivers and CNAs want to work for Visiting Angels Loveland:
- Nationally recognized as one of the top at-home senior care providers to work for
- Referral Bonuses
- Urgent Staffing wage increase
- Dental/Vision Insurance, accident insurance and short term disability insurance
- Angel Academy Education and Angel Exchange Training
- 401K Matching Benefits
- Personalized badge and uniform perks
- Wage increase after one year of employment
- Paid mentoring opportunities after two years of employment
- Supportive staff to help you achieve your career goals
- Even more perks! Just ask us!
Caring for our caregivers, as well as our clients, is a model that works for us.
Our commitment to treating our caregivers with courtesy, dignity and respect sets us apart and shapes everything that we do.
What does Visiting Angels Loveland expect from you?
- Positive attitude, great communication skills, and able to work independently
- Solid personal character with empathic personality
- Able to read, write and converse in English
- A high school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Caregiving experience (preferred)
- Valid Driver’s license and insured automobile
We have immediate openings for all shifts near your home in Weld and Larimer Counties. Apply to our home care jobs today!