Home Care Services in Powder Springs
Has an aging relative begun to show signs of slowing down? Are you concerned about their safety or their quality of life? If so, it may be time to start thinking about how home care services could help. Compassionate home care services, like the kind provided by the caregivers at Visiting Angels® Powder Springs, can help seniors to thrive and continue leading full and independent lives at home.
Finding Home Care Services That Meet Your Needs
No two families in Powder Springs are exactly alike, so we offer a wide range of home care services to meet an equally wide range of potential needs.
Some of the types of care you can choose from include:
- Companion Care - Day-to-day living can be made easier with the help of a caregiver to offer a helping hand and uplifting companionship.
- Personal Care - A caregiver can provide dignified assistance with sensitive personal tasks like grooming, bathing, and toileting.
- Dementia Care - Seniors can move more safely and smoothly through the stages of dementia with the compassionate assistance of a caregiver.
- Alzheimer’s Care - Having the help of a skilled Alzheimer's care provider can help seniors with memory loss maintain their independence.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - Reduce the risk of hospital readmission by giving seniors support as they transition back home.
- Certified Palliative Care - Seniors with terminal illnesses can lean on their caregivers for physical and emotional support.
- Social Care Program - Your loved one can learn how to stay in touch with friends and families by learning the basics of social media and online messaging.
- End of Life Care - Stay supported during this especially difficult time with the help of a caregiver to keep your loved one comfortable and calm.
Peace of Mind for Powder Springs Families
Families in Powder Springs, West Cobb, Marietta, and Paulding County know that when their loved ones are in our care, they're in good hands. We take every measure to ensure that the quality of our home care services is consistently high by checking in frequently with both the caregiver and your elderly loved one. We'll provide you with regular updates as well so that you'll always know just how your loved one's care is going.
Call Visiting Angels Powder Springs today to book a free, in-home consultation and find out how our home care services can help your family find peace of mind.
Serving Marietta, Austell, Powder Springs, Dallas, GA and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels POWDER SPRINGS, GEORGIA110 Evans Mill Dr #801
Dallas, GA 30157