At Home Caregivers Prevent Hospital Readmissions in Dallas, GA
Trust Visiting Angels of Powder Springs At Home Caregivers can Safely Transfer Your Loved One to Their Home
Ready-Set-Go Home with Transitional Care
Ready-Set-Go Home transitional care from Visiting Angels of Powder Springs is a specialized care program for seniors recovering from a recent hospitalization. Through this program our at home caregivers help seniors in the Dallas, GA area get the assistance and support they need during their recovery. We know how dangerous the recovery period can be for many seniors, and we are committed to providing the care seniors need to regain their health and avoid readmission to the hospital.
We proudly offer Ready-Set-Go Home transitional care to seniors in Dallas, GA, and its surrounding communities. Our service area includes Marietta, Powder Springs, Kennesaw, and Austell, GA.
Benefits to Home Transitional Care Services
Being discharged from the hospital is a crucial part of recovery from illness, injury, or surgery — but it is rarely the final step. The weeks and months after discharge play a crucial role in recovery, and they can be an especially difficult time for seniors. In fact, up to 20% of Medicare patients find themselves back in the hospital within 30 days of
Transitional care services from Visiting Angels of Powder Springs can lower the risk of readmission after a hospital visit. Our at home caregivers provide seniors with several services to aid them in their recovery, including:
- Physical assistance to help seniors rest and reduce their risk of overexerting or injuring themselves.
- Reminders to help clients take their medications on time.
- Help with meal planning and preparation, including help following doctor’s dietary recommendations.
- Providing seniors with companionship during what is often a lonely and emotionally challenging period.
- Monitoring seniors for signs of complication during their recovery.
Visiting Angels Transitional Caregivers
To provide seniors with the comprehensive at home caregivers and support they need during their recovery, Visiting Angels of Powder Springs takes a three-prong approach to our transitional care program.
- At the hospital — When our clients are admitted to the hospital, we provide them and their families with options for support during the hospital stay. When doctors begin planning for discharge, we take an active role to ensure our caregivers are aware of all recovery directives. We also offer guidance to family members during the discharge planning process, helping ensure they have the information they need during their loved one’s recovery.
- At the client’s home — Once a senior has been discharged from the hospital, our at home caregivers will visit them in the comfort of their home according to an agreed upon schedule. While there, we will provide them with any needed non-medical support and monitor their condition for risks of complication.
- At our office — If you find yourself overwhelmed, our office staff can help you coordinate important support services during your loved one’s recovery. We also track which clients are at highest risk of complication to ensure they are properly cared for and monitored.
Learn more about our at home caregivers by contacting our office.
Serving Marietta, Austell, Powder Springs, Dallas, GA and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels POWDER SPRINGS, GEORGIA110 Evans Mill Dr #801
Dallas, GA 30157