Long Distance Care Giving in Sheboygan
How Elder Care can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
While finding the right caregiver for an aging loved one can be challenging and confusing at the best of times, what happens when you’re trying to set up care for a loved one who lives far away? At Visiting Angels® Sheboygan, WI, we understand that families separated by distances face extra challenges when setting up elder care for their aging loved ones.
With our long distance elder care services from Visiting Angels Sheboygan, we offer support and peace of mind to families who don’t live in the local area. We ensure our clients have services tailored to their specific emotional, social, and physical needs while their families have full knowledge of the support being provided.
Supportive Elder Care in Sheboygan
Whether you live far away from a loved one because of employment, educational opportunities, or other personal reasons, the distance from them shouldn’t stop them from getting the support they need.
At Visiting Angels Sheboygan, we are committed to making it easy for families who don’t live in the Sheboygan area to arrange elder care that is compassionate, comprehensive, and dignified. When you rely on our services for a loved one in Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Two Rivers, Howards Grove, Sheboygan Falls, or the surrounding areas, we’ll help put you at ease by:
- Discussing how we can help a loved one to safely and comfortably age in place.
- Meeting a loved one at their home to learn about their specific needs, preferences, and age-related challenges. If you cannot attend this meeting, we’ll also offer a detailed over-the-phone consultation to learn more about how we can help your loved one.
- Pairing a loved one with an elder care provider from Visiting Angels Sheboygan willing to go the extra mile to meet their exact care needs.
- Offering an after-hours line for you and a loved one to call in the event of an emergency.
- Keeping you informed about the care a loved one receives and letting you know immediately if we notice any changes to their health or well-being.
- Monitoring our elder care services to ensure a loved one in the Sheboygan, WI area has services that are right for them.
Ready to give a loved one the compassionate and supportive care they deserve? Call Visiting Angels Sheboygan today to learn more about our long distance elder care services.
Serving Sheboygan and Manitowoc Counties
Visiting Angels SHEBOYGAN, WI2108 Kohler Memorial Dr #70
Sheboygan, WI 53081