Personalized Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Sunbury, OH
Are you looking for a reliable home care provider for you or a loved one in Sunbury, OH? Learn how Visiting Angels of Westerville can provide the support you need.
At Visiting Angels of Westerville, we’re committed to providing personalized, one-on-one senior care in Sunbury, OH and throughout Delaware County. If you or a loved one need assistance with everyday tasks but wish to remain at home, we’re here to provide the care you need to remain independent and live out your golden years in comfortable, safe and familiar surroundings.
Why Seniors in Sunbury Count on Visiting Angels of Westerville
At Visiting Angels of Westerville, we use a comprehensive approach to in-home care that is customized to each client’s specific set of needs. We assist seniors in many ways. Our customized care plans provide seniors with assistance in the comfort of their own homes.
Our in-home care services include:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Helping seniors who are living with dementia with wandering prevention and home safety, as well as medication reminders
- Companion Care
- Our caregivers enjoy simply spending time with our clients. They may even take their clients out on the occasional outing to places in Sunbury that interest them, like the Community Library
- End of Life Care
- Our caregivers will provide clients with comfort and compassion in their last days of life, as well as provide support for their loved ones
- Palliative Care
- This approach to in-home senior care encompasses all aspects of life -- physical, mental, emotional and spiritual, in order to provide comfort and restore hope to the seniors we work with.
- Ready-Set-Go Home
- We provide one-on-one care and support as a client goes through a transition from the hospital to their home
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program
- Our caregivers can ensure a client’s safety by educating them and their loved ones on ways to prevent falls
- Social Care Program
- We work with seniors on how to use technology to stay in touch with their family and friends
Finding a trustworthy caregiver for someone you love can be stressful! We get it, you want someone who will treat them like family and provide the highest quality of care. This is why at Visiting Angels of Westerville, we only hire the most compassionate and experienced local caregivers. Our hiring requirement is at least two years in the field of senior care. Each of our employees is insured and bonded through our agency. They also undergo an extensive background check prior to being hired. We strive to be the best of the best and that starts with choosing the best people to care for you!
Your schedule is our schedule! Our caregivers are available at any time, day or night, to come visit you.
If you or a loved one is in need of in-home care, please contact our Westerville, OH office to set up a free consultation.
Serving Westerville, Powell, Gahanna, Worthington, and throughout Northeast Franklin and Delaware Counties
Visiting Angels WESTERVILLE, OH100 Dorchester Square #101
Westerville, OH 43081
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.