Getting Started with a Professional Caregiver from Visiting Angels Westminster
Finding the perfect in-home caregiver for your senior loved one is simple and stress-free thanks to the experienced and caring team at Visiting Angels in Westminster, CO
Visiting Angels is an industry-leading home care agency for families in Westminster, Broomfield, Northglenn and the Northern Denver suburbs. We understand that many families don't know where to start when hiring professional care, which is why we strive to make it simple to get started with our in-home senior care services. The best way for us to get started with providing care for your elderly parent or relative is to set up an initial in-home meeting with you and your loved one.
How We Help Families in Westminster and Nearby Communities Find the Perfect In-Home Caregiver
One of our friendly client coordinators will come visit you at a convenient time and get familiar with your specific situation. During this initial meeting, your loved one’s care needs, schedule requests, routines or other concerns will be discussed in detail. You can also use this as an opportunity to get to know us and ask any questions about Visiting Angels Westminster and how our elder care services help families in the area.
The conversation during the initial meeting commonly includes the following topics:
- Discussing your loved one’s specific physical requirements when it comes to bathing, grooming, dressing, meal preferences or special diet, mobility, incontinence and more.
- Going over Mom or Dad’s routines and schedules such as sleeping and eating habits and medication timetables.
- Talking about your loved one’s specific social and emotional needs, including what level of social interaction, activities, conversation and companionship would be suitable from one of our professional in-home senior caregivers.
- Determining which specific homemaking tasks your loved one requires assistance with, such as housekeeping, meal preparation, changing linens or doing laundry, grocery shopping and more.
- Establishing logistics of schedules, access to your loved one’s home, necessary documentation and details of how to work around scheduling changes.
Based on the information you provide, we will be able to outline a fully personalized plan of care best suiting your loved one’s needs. Should you opt to proceed with our proposed care plan, we will agree on a viable schedule of visits and coordinate a meeting with your designated home care provider.
We make every effort to match clients with senior care professionals who not only possess the skills and the experience to assist them but also share similar personality traits to boost the whole caregiver/care recipient experience. You will also have a chance to choose the most compatible member of our roster by yourself.
Contact our office and schedule your free in-home consultation today. We look forward to working with you!
Serving Westminster, Broomfield, Northglenn and the Northern Denver Suburbs
Visiting Angels WESTMINSTER, CO4251 Kipling St #535B
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.