Dependable, Personalized In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Loveland, CO
At Visiting Angels, we are dedicated to providing professional in-home senior care to older adults living in Loveland, CO. We believe that high-quality care should be accessible to every person as they age. This is why we offer affordable care plans, flexible, personalized services and trained caregivers with lots of experience. When you choose Visiting Angels to be your partner in home care, you'll have peace of mind knowing your loved one is in capable and caring hands.
Here's How We Help Elderly Adults in Loveland, CO
Our basic home care services can be divided into:
- Companion care, which is designed to keep seniors engaged in daily activities and make their lives easier and more comfortable, whether they’d prefer to spend the day at home or at the Chilson Senior Center
- Personal care, which assists people in our care with personal care activities such as bathing, grooming, dressing and mobility
- Respite care, which helps family caregivers to take a break while knowing their loved one is safe and comfortable
However, some of our clients need specialized in-home care services, which is why we also offer a variation of advanced services that are a part of our Life Care Navigation collection of senior care options. Through Life Care Navigation, we can easily provide care solutions for seniors who have chronic illnesses, seniors who are living with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia, seniors who need to return home after being discharged from the hospital and so much more.
Our Life Care Navigation program includes:
- Palliative Care – While hospice care is reserved for seniors with limited life expectancy, palliative care is designed to increase the life quality of all clients, regardless of their medical condition.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our caregivers will help your loved one recover at home after surgery or a stay at a rehabilitation facility.
- Social Care – We want to ensure that our clients stay socially active, which is why our caregivers will support them as they learn how to utilize technology, use computers and smartphones.
- Dementia Care – With our dementia care program, your loved one will be able to maintain their independence despite their medical condition. Our caregivers will keep your loved one safe and engage them in mentally stimulating activities which might slow down the symptoms of this cognitive disorder.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Our Alzheimer's care services will ensure your parent ages at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – We are here to provide in-home care, assistance, support and compassion during this challenging and stressful period.
- Fall Prevention – We have developed a program that minimizes the risk of falls and help seniors age safely at home.
If you wish to get started with our home care solutions or learn more about our services, just contact our Loveland, CO office today. We are here to answer all of your questions regarding our programs.
Serving Loveland, Fort Collins, Greeley, Windsor, and throughout Colorado's Northern Front Range
Visiting Angels LOVELAND, COLORADO5441 Boeing Dr #200
Loveland, CO 80538