Visiting Angels Offers Excellent Career Options for Caregivers in Hot Springs, Benton, Alexander, and Surrounding Areas
At Visiting Angels of Hot Springs, we are dedicated to the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of seniors. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our clients and help them age safely in place by providing essential home care options. If you are looking for a place to begin your career as a caregiver, Visiting Angels of Hot Springs may be the place for you!
The Perks of Caregiving at Our Agency
When you are a caregiver for Visiting Angels of Hot Springs, the job comes with many benefits. We offer paid training programs to get you started, and once you start working, you will receive shifts that are flexible to your needs. Based on your experience, you will have competitive wages, and you will be able to design your own schedule. We believe it is particularly important to create a positive working environment at Visiting Angels of Hot Springs, meaning your comfort and safety come first. We offer all our staff the following benefits:
- Competitive pay, based upon your experience level
- Comprehensive paid training and continuing education provided
- Flexible scheduling options - Daytime/Evening/Overnight/Weekend
- Work close to home, helping seniors within your community
- Build a rewarding career as part of a meaningful community of caregivers
- Organized and team focused leadership, which provides 24/7 support
To be considered for our open positions, you must:
- Be dedicated to serving seniors in your community and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Be able to work in an one on one environment and establish friendly rapport with your clients
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Have a valid Arkansas Driver’s License, with a reliable car, and current car insurance
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience caring for seniors and/or disabled adults
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia experience is a plus
- Current Arkansas CNA license a plus
A Team with Shared Values
At Visiting Angels of Hot Springs, we believe that all our clients deserve the best quality care from our team. Our caregivers must be trained well, upbeat, and compassionate. Our interview process is intensive and includes a background check along with a prior employment verification, which enables us to analyze your skill set, your personality, and your knowledge. This helps us figure out where you had fit in our agency and if you are right for our team.
We are welcoming to all with the right experience and accommodate a variety of lifestyles. We schedule you based on your availability. When you join our team, we offer a supportive work environment and fulfilling work. To learn more about our employment opportunities and to apply, click the button below!