Discover Affordable Elderly Care in Hot Springs, AR and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Offers Affordable Elderly Care in Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Benton, and Nearby Communities
As you explore in-home elderly care for your loved one, you probably have a lot of questions. Issues such as costs, scheduling, services, and caregiver qualifications might be on your mind. It can be overwhelming. Is in-home senior care the best choice? At Visiting Angels of Hot Springs, we know you want the best possible care for your loved one. Finding affordable elderly care your family can trust is essential. We can help by providing a FREE initial consultation. You will get expert guidance to help you navigate the decision-making process.
Personalized Care Plans
At Visiting Angels of Hot Springs, we are committed to providing quality but affordable elderly care. We take the time to get to know our senior clients so we can create a care plan that will improve their quality of life. We provide shifts to fit your schedule; our caregivers are available evenings, weekends, and holidays, providing hourly care, overnight care, or 24-hour care.
From general tasks to the more specialized services, our caregivers can provide:
- Fall Prevention – our caregivers are trained to help seniors avoid costly and dangerous falls throughout the home
- Alzheimer’s Services – specialized care for seniors struggling to maintain independent due to Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia Care - we provide in-home care for seniors living with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s disease, or other forms of dementia
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for families who have aging loved ones that have been diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Certified Palliative Care - we provide comfort and support focusing on your family member’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs as they approach life’s end
- Ready-Set-Go Home – transitional care for seniors recovering from hospital stays
- Social Care - we help seniors utilize modern technologies like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family
- Respite Care - we provide interim care to allow family caregivers a well-deserved break to relax and recharge
- Companion Care - we fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support
- Personal Care - we assist with meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, errands and transportation to appointments, mobility assistance, medication reminders, and personal hygiene
Care on a Budget
At Visiting Angels of Hot Springs, we understand that budgets are limited. The cost of care varies depending upon the individual needs of each client. Visiting Angels of Hot Springs offers affordable elderly care with hourly rates that make it possible for you to schedule care as needed, according to your budget.
We accept long-term care insurance to help offset the cost of care. However, most healthcare insurance plans do not cover the cost of home care. If long-term care insurance is not affordable, you also have the option of paying for care services out of pocket. During your free consultation, our staff will work out a personalized care plan and discuss the cost.
Schedule Your FREE, In-Home Assessment
If you are in Hot Springs or the surrounding area and would like to learn more about affordable elderly care, call us at Visiting Angels of Hot Springs at 501-222-3493.
Serving Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Benton, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels HOT SPRINGS, ARKANSAS320 Ouachita Ave #312
Hot Springs, AR 71901