Long-Distance Elder Care Services in Hot Springs, AR and Surrounding Cities
Living in a different area than an aging family member can present several challenges, and it can be hard to manage their needs from afar. If you have an elderly family member who lives in Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Fountain Lake, or the surrounding areas and has age-related health concerns and is struggling to perform day-to-day tasks, Visiting Angels of Hot Springs offers long-distance elder care services when you can’t be there to assist.
Learn how we can help. Call us at 501-222-3493 today!
Why Choose Elder Care Services from Visiting Angels of Hot Springs?
Visiting Angels of Hot Springs has many home care services that will help you overcome the challenges of living far away. We are committed to providing the best, personalized care for your loved one no matter what their needs may be.
Our team can assist you in arranging in-home care from afar in the following ways:
- Arrange a virtual consultation via Zoom or FaceTime
- Discuss our elder care services with you over the phone or by email
- Meet with you and/or your loved one in their home
- Create a customized care plan that includes the services they need to age in place
- Select a compassionate well-trained caregiver who is compatible with your loved one
- Provide regular updates regarding your loved one’s well-being
- Notify you if significant physical, cognitive, or emotional changes occur
- Check-in with the caregiver and your loved one via drop-in visits and calls
- Promote safety, security, and a high standard of care
- Remain available after hours in case of an emergency
Now Offering Virtual In-Home Care Consultations!
You can now schedule a virtual consultation with Visiting Angels of Hot Springs! We can schedule an in-person consultation with your loved one and have you join the meeting via phone or video call.
What Happens After the Consultation?
Your care coordinator will use information from your consultation to develop a comprehensive plan tailored to your loved one’s unique needs. The plan will include a schedule and a description of specific tasks that require assistance. Your in-home care coordinator will then match your loved one with a compatible caregiver. Caregivers can typically begin within 48 hours of the initial consultation—sometimes the same day.
Contact our Hot Springs, AR, office to learn how our elder care services can help your loved one.
Serving Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Fountain Lake, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels HOT SPRINGS, ARKANSAS320 Ouachita Ave #312
Hot Springs, AR 71901