Elder Care Assistance for Seniors in Hot Springs, AR and Nearby Cities
As we age, maintaining independence across our day-to-day lives can come to the forefront of our minds. Sometimes tasks that were once simple, like folding the laundry, can become physically and mentally draining over time, especially on top of an already growing to-do list.
If the everyday tasks in your loved one’s routine could use a helping hand, Visiting Angels of Hot Springs is just a call away. We provide in-home elder care assistance in Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Fountain Lake, and nearby areas in Arkansas to help seniors complete everyday tasks such as grocery shopping, preparing meals, and light housekeeping.
A Helping Hand, Right at Your Door from Visiting Angels in Hot Springs, AR, and the Surrounding Neighborhoods
For many seniors, the thought of changing their familiar routine to move into an assisted living facility can sometimes be met with uncertainty. Luckily, for seniors who need some extra help, uprooting them is not the only option. We can provide comfort from your senior's home with our elder care assistance programs. If your loved one prefers the idea of in-home care, our senior care providers can arrive right at their door.
What Home Care Services Does Visiting Angels Offer?
At Visiting Angels of Hot Springs, we provide many options for elder care assistance, including:
- Personal Care - we offer help with grocery shopping, transportation to appointments, meal planning and preparation, and personal hygiene assistance with tasks like bathing and getting dressed
- Companion Care – our caregivers provide engaging social interaction and offer emotional support
- Social Care – we help seniors learn how to use modern tools and platforms such as texting, emailing, and video calls to stay connected with loved ones, no matter where they are
- Memory Care - we work with seniors living with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and other cognitive impairments to maintain independence while living at home
Providing Quality Elder Care Assistance in the Hot Springs Area
While our caregivers are happy to come to your senior’s home, sometimes getting out of the house can provide a much-needed sense of calm. Whether your senior prefers a walk at the local park or a stroll outside for some coffee, caregivers from Visiting Angels of Hot Springs can help them get a healthy dose of fresh air.
Here are a few local recommendations:
- Garvan Woodland Gardens - Your loved one can take their leisurely stroll to the next level at the beautifully serene woodland gardens. Spanning over 210 acres, Garvan Woodland Gardens was named one of the top five botanical gardens in America.
- Kollective Coffee & Tea - Seniors who enjoy freshly brewed cappuccino or soothing herbal tea will love the artisan menu at this cozy café. In the warmer months, enjoy an iced coffee on the outdoor veranda.
- Emma Lee’s Kitchen - For classic southern cooking, Emma Lee’s Kitchen offers comfort food staples like ribs, fried chicken, collard greens, and macaroni & cheese. These homemade meals are available for breakfasts, lunches, or dinners to satisfy your loved one’s appetite.
Ready to Get Started with Visiting Angels of Hot Springs?
If you are looking to help your senior loved one age in place, our caregivers are here to help!
To get started, contact us to arrange an obligation-free in-home assessment. From there, we will match you with available caregivers who have the skillset and personality that meet your needs.
If you are in Hot Springs or the surrounding area and are ready to learn more about our elder care assistance, call us at (501) 321-4900.
Serving Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Fountain Lake, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels HOT SPRINGS, ARKANSAS320 Ouachita Ave #312
Hot Springs, AR 71901