Looking for Affordable Home Care for an Aging Relative in or near Lynchburg, VA?
Visiting Angels Strives to Provide Affordable Home Care to Seniors and Their Families in Lynchburg, Amherst, Campbell County, and Nearby Cities
At Visiting Angels of Lynchburg, we know you want the best possible affordable home care for your loved one. Finding care your family can trust is essential.
When a loved one needs senior care services, the list of questions seems endless. How will we manage? Will Mom be able to stay at home? Who will help Dad when I am at work or with the kids? Can we afford a professional caregiving agency?
Customized Care Plans
Families across Lynchburg, Amherst, Campbell County, and the surrounding area rely on Visiting Angels of Lynchburg to be their partner in affordable senior care. Our customized care plans help your loved one get the help they need. Each client we serve requires a different level of care and has a unique set of service needs. From occasional respite care for the family caregiver, to temporary care while you are out of town, to daily visits, we can manage any level of support your loved one requires. Our affordable home care plans make it easy for you to schedule caregiver visits that meet your needs and work within your budget.
Visiting Angels of Lynchburg offers customized services that includes:
- Alzheimer's Care – specialized assistance for seniors struggling with Alzheimer’s Disease at any stage.
- Dementia Care – our caregivers help seniors who suffer from cognitive decline maintain their independence at home for as long as possible.
- Fall Prevention – we help seniors stay safe at home and ensure they avoid costly and dangerous falls that can severely change their lifestyle and health.
- End of Life Care – when an aging loved one is diagnosed with a limited life expectancy, our caregivers are there to ensure they are as comfortable as possible.
- Social Care – we can assist seniors with technology to stay connected with friends, family, and community members.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – our transitional care program that helps seniors recover from hospital stays.
- Certified Palliative Care – our holistic approach to care which includes looking after a senior’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health.
- Personal Care – dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Elderly Companion Care – our caregivers are companions at heart and can assist their clients with daily activities to keep them happy and independent at home.
- Respite Care – when family members need to take a step back to focus on their own health and needs, our caregivers can step in to ensure their loved one still receive the same quality of care.
Our Affordable Home Care
The cost of care will vary across the area and based on the individual needs of each client we serve. We offer our services at an hourly rate to try and make our care as affordable as possible.
We understand that budgets are not unlimited. That is why we work with our clients to create a schedule of visits that works with their needs and budget. On occasion, we can accept long-term care insurance to help offset the cost of care. Please contact our office today to learn more about our affordable home care options.
Schedule Your FREE, In-Home Assessment Today
With Visiting Angels of Lynchburg, you will have a partner in care who understands your concerns, needs, and care preferences. We will work with you to help your loved one live a robust, active, and happy life in the home they love. Contact our office today by clicking one of the buttons below to learn more about our affordable home care options and to schedule your free, in-home assessment with a care coordinator.
Serving Lynchburg, Forest, Amherst, Campbell County, VA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels LYNCHBURG, VIRGINIA2900 Old Forest Rd Suite B
Lynchburg, VA 24501