Long Distance Elder Care in Lynchburg
How Elder Care in Lynchburg Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you’re worried that your loved one in Lynchburg is struggling with age-related challenges, you may want to get them started with at-home elder care. Fortunately, you don’t have to live in the same city or state as your loved one to ensure they have access to high-quality care that makes aging in place possible. At Visiting Angels® Lynchburg, we work with long distance families throughout the process of arranging care, providing them with important information and much-needed peace of mind.
Our services are available for seniors living throughout the Lynchburg area, including those in Amherst, Appomattox, and nearby towns. We’re proud to be able to help elderly adults who live far from their immediate family members get the physical, social, and emotional support they need to face the aging process with confidence.
About Long Distance Elder Care in Lynchburg
You can count on us to guide you as you coordinate care for a loved one and make care decisions that you feel good about. The following are some of the steps that we’ll take to assist your family during this challenging time and help you overcome any barriers that distance creates:
- Discussing our services with you over the phone or by email
- Answering your questions and addressing all your concerns about the care process
- Setting up a one-on-one meeting with your loved one at their home
- Creating a customized care plan tailored to your loved one’s needs and your family’s preferences and special requests
- Selecting a compassionate care provider who is prepared to deliver the specific services detailed on your loved one’s care plan
- Updating you on a regular basis regarding your loved one’s well-being
- Providing you with immediate notifications in the case of unusual behaviors or significant physical, cognitive, or emotional changes
- Checking in with the caregiver and care recipient through drop-in visits and calls to promote safety, security, and a high standard of care
- Remaining available on an after hours phone line to ensure your family can always reach us during an emergency or unforeseen circumstances
If you’re ready to help your loved one in Lynchburg get started with at-home elder care, feel free to contact Visiting Angels Lynchburg today. We’ll work with you to provide you with more information about our care programs and set up a free consultation for your loved one.
Serving Lynchburg, Amherst, Campbell County, VA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels in Lynchburg, VA2900 Old Forest Rd,
Lynchburg, VA 24501
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.