Long Distance Home Care for Seniors in Lynchburg, VA, and the Surrounding Cities
Visiting Angels Explains Long Distance Home Care for Seniors in Lynchburg, Amherst, Campbell County, and Nearby Areas
Worrying about your loved one struggling with age-related challenges might have you considering at home elder care. Tasks such as trips to the doctor, preparing meals, trips to the doctor, and taking medication may present challenges for you and your loved one, especially if you do not live nearby. Visiting Angels of Lynchburg ensures that your family member has access to high-quality care by working with families to arrange long-distance home care for seniors when you cannot be there.
Long Distance Services in Lynchburg
Visiting Angels can assist you in overcoming the challenges of living far away. Our compassionate care can support your family in several ways:
- Arranging a virtual consultation by Zoom or FaceTime
- Discussing our services with you over the phone or by email
- Meeting with you and your loved one at their home
- Creating a customized care plan that includes preference and special requests
- Selecting a compassionate well-trained caregiver experienced with your unique needs
- Providing regular updates regarding your loved one’s well-being
- Notifying you if significant physical, cognitive, or emotional changes occur
- Checking in with the caregiver and your loved one via drop-in visits and calls
- Promoting safety, security, and a high standard of care
- Remaining available after hours in case of an emergency
Now Offering Virtual Consultations!
Scheduling virtual consultations are now available at Visiting Angels Lynchburg! Arranging an in-person consultation with your loved one and have you join the meeting via phone or video call makes it easy for you to learn about their care from a distance.
Your care coordinator will use information from your consultation to develop a comprehensive plan tailored to your loved one’s unique needs. The program will include a schedule and a description of specific tasks that require assistance. Your care coordinator will then match your loved one with a compatible caregiver. Caregivers can typically begin within 48 hours of the initial consultation—sometimes the same day.
If you are in Lynchburg or the surrounding areas and want to learn more about long-distance home care for seniors in Lynchburg and the surrounding area, call us at 434-337-3836.
Serving Lynchburg, Forest, Amherst, Campbell County, VA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Lynchburg, Virginia2900 Old Forest Rd Suite B
Lynchburg, VA 24501
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.