Three Steps to Getting An At Home Caregiver in Cleveland, GA or the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels of Cleveland Has Three Steps to Finding the Perfect At Home Caregiver
1. CONTACT US. Call us at 706.219.1415 or email us.
Our Client Service Coordinators will explain the process and answer your questions.
2. WE VISIT WITH YOU AND CREATE A PLAN. We will make an appointment to meet with you when and where it is best for you:
- At home. We will make a home visit appointment to get to know you and your family better so we can fully assess your needs.
- At our office. We welcome and encourage you to come and meet with our team at our main office in Cleveland, GA. This is an opportunity to get to know the professional, compassionate team that will support your loved one. This is not an invitation you will receive from the vast number of start-up or limited-resource agencies or registries.
- At a facility. Alternatively, if assistance is needed at—or transitioning back home from—a hospital, assisted living facility, or rehabilitation center, we can meet with you and your family there.
After the meeting we will:
- Create a care plan, schedule, and cost estimate to present to you within 24 hours.
- In a case where there is a discharge from a hospital or rehabilitation center, we will also help to plan the transition and assess home readiness, as desired.
3. YOU SELECT
Ongoing Monitoring. We will continue to review and adjust the care plan as needed through daily and weekly monitoring and on-going, consistent communication. Our Client Service Coordinators and the owner, Tom, make regularly scheduled and unscheduled field visits to ensure that our
Visiting Angels in Cleveland provides at home caregivers to seniors in Cleveland, Toccoa, Clarkesville, Clayton, Cornelia, Demorest, Sautee Nacoochee, Alto, Mount Airy, Clermont, GA, and surrounding communities.
Serving Cleveland, Toccoa, Clarkesville, Clayton, Cornelia, Demorest, GA, and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels CLEVELAND, GA24 W Jarrard St
Cleveland, GA 30528