Home Health Providers in Mount Airy, GA
Visiting Angels of Cleveland, Your Local Home Health Providers, Is Dedicated to Helping Our Senior Neighbors in Mount Airy
As one of the leading home health providers for seniors in Mount Airy and the surrounding area, Visiting Angels of Cleveland offers a comprehensive range of senior care services. Our care plans can be customized to meet the specific needs of each client to ensure they can continue to live an enjoyable and active life in comfortable surroundings.
With the dense forests of Chattahoochee National Forest as a neighbor, we understand why so many seniors want to continue living in Mount Airy. Our caregivers are available not only to provide your loved one with care in their home, but also to help them get out and about whenever possible. They can take them to medical appointments at the Habersham Medical Center in nearby Demorest, a picnic at the Lake Russell Recreation Area, where they can relax in the fresh air, or perhaps to meet friends for a meal at Fenders Diner.
A Wide Range of Care Options
Our home health providers offer a full complement of senior care services, including:
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program – our caregivers work to eliminate the risk of falling around the home that often results in serious injury to seniors. We can provide mobility assistance along with safe transportation services as needed.
- Social Care – helping seniors stay socially connected with family and friends by teaching them how to use the internet to communicate, shop, and for entertainment.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – services designed to help with the transition home from the hospital intended to speed recovery and reduce the risk of readmission.
- Alzheimer's Care – Alzheimer's disease is one of the most common forms of dementia, we provide compassionate memory care services designed to assist and make life at home comfortable.
- Palliative Care – designed to provide the services needed to ensure that our clients and their family caregivers can continue to enjoy a superior quality of life regardless of medical condition, age, or life expectancy.
- End of Life Care – providing support for seniors and their families during this difficult time in their lives.
- Dementia Care – specialized care designed to help clients who are diagnosed with dementia enjoy living independently and safely at home for as long as possible.
If you are interested in having one of our home health providers help care for your elderly loved one, contact Visiting Angels of Cleveland today at (706) 200-1773. We can schedule an in-home consultation with one of our senior care coordinators to discuss your loved one's needs.
Serving Cleveland, Toccoa, Clarkesville, Clayton, Cornelia, Demorest, GA, and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels CLEVELAND, GA24 W Jarrard St
Cleveland, GA 30528