Home Care in Mountain City, GA
Visiting Angels of Cleveland Offers Essential Personal Home Care Services to Seniors in Mountain City
At Visiting Angels of Cleveland, we love being able to provide our neighbors in Mountain City, GA, with compassionate home care services. We offer one-on-one care options that make it possible for seniors to continue living independently at home.
Our One-on-One Care Services
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care – hands-on care for those suffering cognitive degeneration
- Certified Palliative Care - centering around emotional, mental, physical, and social needs
- Companion Care - a dedicated caregiver who will be there when needed
- End of Life Care - support for the family when a loved one is in the final stages of life
- Fall Prevention - assisting to reduce the risk of falls
- Long-Distance Care - for seniors whose families live far away
- Personal Care - includes services such as bathing, grooming, mobility assistance, and more
- Respite Care - support for the family caregiver that gives them time to take a break
- Social Care - helping with technology that lets seniors stay in touch with their family
- Transitional Care - for the first few days after surgery or an extended hospital stay
- Transportation - incidental transportation to things such as medical appointments at the Mountain Lakes Medical Center
Our Care Plans Are Adaptable
No matter what your needs or those of your elderly loved ones are, count on Visiting Angels of Cleveland to provide home care services that can be adapted to meet them. Our senior care advisor will work with you and your family to create a superior care plan that meets your budget. You choose the services you want and the schedule you need.
The Great Outdoors
Our caregivers are always happy to provide transportation and companionship for days out in the fresh air and sunshine with a trip to Black Rock Mountain State Park. For those who want to learn more about the history of the area, the Fox Museum and Heritage Center has a lot to offer, including several cabins from the pioneer days.
If you would like to learn more about our quality home care services for seniors, contact Visiting Angels of Cleveland at 706-200-1773 and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our experienced senior care advisors today.
Serving North Hall, East Lumpkin, White, Habersham, Stephens, and Rabun Counties
Visiting Angels CLEVELAND, GA24 W Jarrard St
Cleveland, GA 30528