At-Home Care Companions Assist with Memory Care in Cleveland, GA
Visiting Angels' at-home care provides outstanding memory care to seniors with dementia in Cleveland, Toccoa, Clarkesville, Clayton, Cornelia, Demorest, GA, and surrounding areas
Adults diagnosed with a degenerative cognitive disorder require professional assistance as their illness advances into the mid and late stages. Rather than placing a loved one in an assisted living facility or nursing home, many families in Cleveland and the surrounding areas of Georgia have aided their parents with at-home care, allowing them to age comfortably in their own homes.
Your mother or father can also get help from Visiting Angels of Cleveland. We are the leading dementia care provider in Cleveland and the surrounding Georgia counties for seniors with memory-related illnesses. Regardless of your loved one's stage or symptoms, an extensively trained home health care aide from our local office can provide tailored in-home care, allowing them to remain at home and maintain their preferred routine.
How Memory Care at Visiting Angels of Cleveland has many advantages
Cognitive illnesses such as Alzheimer's and dementia are characterized by memory loss, confusion, and severe, permanent alterations in the brain. As the disease progresses and cognitive decline becomes increasingly apparent, seniors often become sad, irritated, and confused, necessitating higher degrees of professional care and help.
If your senior loved one has dementia, Visiting Angels of Cleveland's at-home care may be able to help.
- Mobility assistance: With the help of a professional home health aide, seniors with restricted or compromised mobility can safely move around their homes.
- Personal care: Bathing, dressing, dental care, toileting, incontinence, and other personal care services are delivered respectfully and confidentially.
- Planning and preparing meals: To ensure that your mother or father eats as healthily as possible, we can supply healthy snacks and warm, nutritious meals.
- Medication reminders: Medication errors are a worry for many seniors, particularly those with cognitive limitations. Visiting Angels of Cleveland, GA can help by reminding your loved ones to take their prescriptions as prescribed.
- Light housekeeping: Dusting, vacuuming, cleaning mirrors, laundry, and other light housekeeping tasks are included.
- Keeping your mind from wandering: To avoid elopement and catastrophes, our caregivers can keep a close check on your loved one.
As needed, an in-home caregiver can accompany your loved one to doctor's appointments, therapies, family visits, and shopping outings.
We can fall-proof your loved one's homes and reduce the risk of falling from their surroundings, as improving home safety is an integral part of memory care.
Contact our local Cleveland, GA office today to learn more about at-home care and how our professional home health care aides can help your loved one live safely at home for as long as possible.
Serving Cleveland, Toccoa, Clarkesville, Clayton, Cornelia, Demorest, GA, and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels CLEVELAND, GA24 W Jarrard St
Cleveland, GA 30528