Do You Have Questions About Our In Home Supportive Services in Greater Cleveland, GA?
Visiting Angels Answers
Supportive Services Questions from Families in Cleveland, Toccoa, Clarkesville, and Surrounding Areas In Home
Figuring out what type of care to get your aging loved one can be a daunting decision. There are so many options from assisted living, nursing homes, and in home supportive services that it's easy to get lost in the terminology, offerings, and the benefits of each option. At Visiting Angels of Cleveland, we want you to feel confident in the choice you make. We have helped hundreds of families throughout the years find the perfect care for their aging loved one and have answered thousands of questions about senior care. To learn more about our agency and how we can help, please read our most frequently asked questions below:
Q. What kind of services do you provide?
A: At Visiting Angels of Cleveland we provide seniors with essential
Our services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care for seniors struggling to maintain their independence with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - memory care for seniors suffering from cognitive decline
- Fall Prevention - we help prevent costly and dangerous falls within the home
- End of Life Care - essential support for families with aging loved ones who have been diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Certified Palliative Care - holistic care that looks after a senior's emotional, social, physical, and spiritual health
- Social Care - we keep seniors connected to family and friends through video chatting, emailing, texting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care for seniors recovering from a hospital stay
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Respite Care - we provide assistance to family caregivers who need to take a step back
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activates
Our daily assistance services include:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
- Mobility assistance and transferring
- Light housekeeping
- Linen changing and laundry
- Running errands
Q: What does the term "aging in place" mean?
A: When we speak of aging in place, we are referring to a seniors ability to grow old in the most comfortable environment for them, their own home. Our
Q: Do you provide services in assisted living facilities?
A: Yes, we do. Often times, elderly clients and families come to the realization that there is not enough help available in these facilities. In these instances, our in home supportive services can provide extra assistance in nursing homes.
Q: Can you provide care quickly?
A: In general, our in home supportive services can be provided within a 48-hour period, if not the same day.
Q: Can I change the schedule if I have appointments?
A: With as little as week's notice, we can certainly accommodate your schedule changes. We aim to work around your schedule because our clients come first. As such, we will do everything possible to ensure that your loved one will get the schedule they want.
Q: How do I start services with Visiting Angels of Cleveland?
A: To begin senior support services in Cleveland or the surrounding areas, simply call us. Once you book a free, no-obligation assessment, our staff will come to your loved one’s home and conduct an evaluation. We will then identify home care aides who have the personalities, skills, and availability to assist your family. After you meet and approve your loved one’s caregiver, care begins!
Learn More Today!
Do you have an aging loved one in Cleveland, Toccoa, Clarkesville, or the surrounding area that is in need of personal care services at home? Contact our home care agency today by clicking below to speak with one of our experienced care coordinators and schedule your free, in-home assessment. We look forward to speaking with you about our in home supportive services!
Serving Cleveland, Toccoa, Clarkesville, Clayton, Cornelia, Demorest, GA, and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels CLEVELAND, GA24 W Jarrard St
Cleveland, GA 30528