Home Care in Toccoa, GA
As seniors age, they may struggle to do tasks that were once simple for them. We understand that while many seniors may struggle to live alone, they do not want to leave their homes to move into a care facility. With the help of Visiting Angels of Cleveland, your loved one can receive the care they need in their own home.
Exceptional Home Care Services for Seniors in Toccoa, GA, and The Nearby Areas
When you choose to work with Visiting Angels, you will have access to our Life Care Navigation program, a comprehensive array of home care services designed to care for the whole person. The services a home care aide can provide can increase overall quality of life by caring for physical, mental, social, and emotional health.
A caregiver will be matched with your seniors in Toccoa, GA, based on more than expertise. We use a screening system to match aides with clients based on hobbies, personality traits, values, and more. You will have the opportunity to interview any caregiver we recommend to you and your family to be sure they will be a good match for your loved one.
All of our caregivers are high-skilled professionals trained in the latest care techniques to ensure that your loved one is well taken care of.
How We Can Help Your Loved One
When your loved one works with a home care aide, they will have access to:
- A companion who will help your loved one investigate new hobbies or local sights, like crafting, exploring a local museum or historic site, or visiting Toccoa Falls
- Transportation services, including access to St. Stephen’s Hospital and other medical providers, community events, social opportunities, and more
- Meal planning and preparation, following dietary guidelines from your loved one’s doctor, or trying new recipes or local restaurants like Flavors Soul Food
- And services that can help keep a safe and comfortable home, like laundry, linen changing, light housekeeping, and more.
We also provide a variety of specialized home care services within our Senior Life Care Navigation Program, such as:
- Companion Care
- Social Care
- Personal Care
- Certified Palliative Care
- Alzheimer's Care
- Dementia Care
- End-of-Life Care
- Fall Prevention Services
- Ready-Set-Go Home Transitional Care
- Respite Care
Learn More About Our Services
If you are concerned about the well-being of a loved one who lives alone in Toccoa or the surrounding communities, Visiting Angels is ready to help. Call our agency today at 706-219-1415 to learn more about how a home health care aide can help your family today.
Serving North Hall, East Lumpkin, White, Habersham, Stephens, and Rabun Counties
Visiting Angels CLEVELAND, GA24 W Jarrard St
Cleveland, GA 30528