Professional Long-Term Care for Seniors in Greater Cleveland, GA
As your senior loved ones age, you may notice them struggling with activities that used to be easy for them, such as getting dressed, walking around the house, or cleaning. Seniors with dementia, cancer, and other illnesses and diseases often have difficulty completing daily tasks and taking care of themselves. When this starts to happen, many families feel like assisted living facilities are their only option. However, this is not the case. Visiting Angels of Cleveland, GA, provides professional long-term care services to help seniors stay independent in their homes while getting the quality care they deserve.
Visiting Angels Provides Compassionate Long-Term Care Services to Seniors in Cleveland, GA, and the Nearby Cities
At Visiting Angels of Cleveland, GA, we offer long-term care services, which allow seniors to safely age in place. Aging in place makes it possible for seniors to remain in their own homes and communities throughout their golden years.
Our skilled caregivers can help your loved one in many ways, such as providing:
- Meaningful companionship
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with mild housework
- Mobility assistance and fall prevention
- Personal care
- Healthy meal planning and preparation
All of our in-home care services are completely customizable. Customizable plans mean we design our care plans to fit the needs of each of our clients. No matter what your loved one needs, we are here to help.
The Benefits of Long-Term Home Care
Long-term care services can make the lives of seniors better in many ways:
- Help seniors with vision impairments and mobility issues navigate their surroundings. It can help seniors remain safe and comfortable in their environment and surroundings.
- Help seniors receive in-home treatments for cancer or other diseases by providing meaningful companionship and assistance with personal tasks.
- Help seniors with dementia or other diseases like ALS by providing assistance with daily tasks and monitoring, wandering prevention, and more.
- Help seniors with chronic illnesses by providing ways to manage their symptoms and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Affording Home Care
Long-term care services can be costly for some families. However, with long-term care insurance, your family can reduce the cost of care. Be sure to check if your loved one is eligible for care insurance, and speaking with an insurance broker can help you understand each policy.
To learn more about our in-home care services, call Visiting Angels of Cleveland, GA, at 706-219-1415 today.
Serving North Hall, East Lumpkin, White, Habersham, Stephens, and Rabun Counties
Visiting Angels CLEVELAND, GA24 W Jarrard St
Cleveland, GA 30528