VISITING ANGELS IS HIRING CNAs!
Become a Caregiver with Visiting Angels of Pikesville, MDWould You LOVE to Make a Positive Impact on Someone’s Life and Your Own? Join Our Nationally-Recognized Team Today!
At Visiting Angels of Pikesville, we recognize above all else that we can’t have happy clients without happy caregivers.
We take your happiness so seriously that we hired an outside company called Home Care Pulse to collect monthly honest, anonymous feedback from our caregivers about their experience working for us.
Based on this feedback, we received Home Care Pulse's 2020 Best of Homecare Awards for outstanding caregiver and client satisfaction. This national recognition is very special to us, and reflects the depth of our commitment to treat you and all of our caregivers with the courtesy, dignity, and respect you deserve!
If you're interested in starting a rewarding career with a trusted, reliable home care agency, please apply to Visiting Angels of Pikesville today!
Current Job OfferingsCNAs/GNAs Needed: Immediate Openings All Shifts
Benefits of Being an AngelThe best care for our clients goes hand-in-hand with the best care for our caregivers:
- Choose where and when you’d like to work and we’ll work with you to create a schedule that fits your life
- Count on our commitment to treat all of our caregivers with courtesy, dignity, and respect – we count on you, and you can always count on us!
- Love your work! Our caregivers are some of the happiest in the country – in fact, 96% of our caregivers would recommend us to their friends for future employment
- Develop relationships with your clients in 1-on-1 home care settings
- Paid training and continuing education opportunities to help your grow professionally
You will find tremendous personal satisfaction in helping others during their greatest time of need. If you are a cheerful, dependable, compassionate person with a commitment to personal accountability, we want to talk to you!
Why 1-on-1 Caregiving?Our caregivers’ most important task is helping our clients re-engage and enjoy their lives more fully! Working with clients 1-on-1 allows caregivers to form closer relationships with clients and provide them better and more complete care.
When our clients need help with everyday activities that most take for granted: running errands, meal preparation, excursions or shopping trips, laundry, personal care, keeping the house neat and tidy – our caregivers are there to lending a helping hand.
We find that when these everyday trivialities are less of a burden, our clients can open up, flourish, and find joy again in everyday living. Our caregivers find their greatest personal satisfaction in giving their clients that priceless and unique relief with 1-on-1, attentive, personalized care.