Home Care in Parker, TX and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Provides Home Care in Plano, Murphy, Parker, TX, and the Surrounding Area
At Visiting Angels, we know each senior has a specific set of needs. These needs are why we use a custom and comprehensive approach to caring for seniors. This approach is what sets us apart from other care providers. We offer a wide array of home care services and utilize several combinations of them when creating a custom care plan. Some of these services are:
- Alzheimer’s care - Providing medication reminders, wandering prevention, and hygiene assistance.
- Dementia care - Medication and hygiene reminders; fall prevention and wandering prevention
- Private duty care - We hire the most skilled and dedicated caretakers. Personality and experience are essential to ensure our clients are comfortable and cared for in their homes.
- Respite care - When a family caregiver needs a break, Visiting Angels can step in and provide care for a short period.
- Palliative care - This all-encompassing home care allows seniors to stay in the comfort of their own homes while still receiving the attention and nurturing that they need.
- End-of-life care - Our end-of-life care services work to make clients comfortable and content in their final days of life. We also provide many resources and support for their family members.
- Companion care - Our caretakers may take clients out into the community to get them out of the house and spend some quality time with them.
Some local points of interest are:
In caring for our clients, we do many things. Among these are:
- Medication reminders
- Mobility assistance
- Meal planning
- Hygiene care
- Dressing assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Running errands
- Transportation to and from appointments
Finding a trustworthy caretaker can be difficult. We know that each client and their family must be comfortable with their care providers. Our skilled caretakers are of the highest quality. They each have at least two years of caretaking experience. Personality and integrity are also very important to us, and we pay special attention to these qualities during the hiring process.
Our care providers are all insured and bonded and have passed extensive background checks. We match our clients with the caretakers we believe would be most compatible with them regarding personality and interests. We are available to provide care at any time of the day or night. Your schedule is our schedule.
If you or someone you know may be interested in learning more about home care provided by Visiting Angels of Plano, TX, please click the buttons below to get started.
Serving Plano, Murphy, Parker, TX, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels PLANO, TX1400 Preston Road STE 400
Plano, TX 75093