At-Home Elder Care for Seniors in Broomfield, CO and Surrounding Areas Recovering After Hospitalization
At Visiting Angels, our at-home elder care services help seniors in Broomfield, Westminster, Northglenn and the surrounding areas of Colorado recover from a medical procedure within the comfort of their own home
Most seniors will require some sort of surgery in order to correct age-related mobility issues or in order to prevent larger health issues. Depending on the surgery, seniors are often sent to rehabilitation facilities to recover, but it also not uncommon for them to be discharged directly home. As a matter of fact, according to estimates from the Rothman Institute at the Thomas Jefferson Medical School in Philadelphia, as many as 90 percent of seniors are sent home following a medical procedure. The problem is that older adults need more time to recover than younger adults and typically require support from others in order to get back on their feet.
At Visiting Angels Broomfield, we provide professional at-home elder care services to seniors recovering at home following a hospital stay and make sure they have all the support they need to complete daily tasks and get better.
How Visiting Angels Broomfield Can Help Your Loved One Recover at Home
At Visiting Angels Broomfield, our care plans are personalized to the needs of each client and their recovery journey. Our plans and schedules of care are furthermore flexible and adjustable so that your loved one could receive the services they need when they need them. You can make changes to their plan as needed and we will also make periodical assessments to ensure your parent is 100 percent satisfied with the care they are getting.
Our caregivers can help your loved one in many ways as they recover, so our at-home elder care plans may include the following services:
- Meal planning and preparation: Our caregivers make meals that are nutritious, well-balanced, and prepared in accordance with medical guidelines.
- Mobility assistance: Our care experts help seniors go from one room to another and assist with daily walks.
- Bathing and hygiene assistance: Our caregivers help with daily personal care routines.
- Light housekeeping: Our caregivers perform a variety of housekeeping activities like vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, changing linen, taking out the trash, and much more.
- Medication reminders: Our caregivers provide verbal medication reminders and set timers to prevent any medication errors.
- Fall prevention: Our care providers increase safety at home and reduce the risk of falls and injuries.
If you would like to learn more about our at-home elder care and how your loved one can benefit from our services after surgery, reach out to our Broomfield, CO office today.
Serving Broomfield, Westminster, Northglenn and the Northern Denver Suburbs
Visiting Angels BROOMFIELD, CO350 Interlocken Blvd #110
Broomfield, CO 80021