Specialized Memory In-Home Care for Seniors in Broomfield, CO and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels provides specialized in-home care for seniors in Broomfield, Westminster, Northglenn and surrounding areas of Colorado who are living with dementia
When a loved one is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or some other form of dementia, they are likely to require high levels of professional care and support, especially as their condition progresses from mid to late stages.
However, dementia care does not have to be provided in long-term care facilities or nursing homes. With the help of a reliable caregiving agency, families can allow their loved ones to remain safely and comfortably in their own home while receiving top-quality, expert support from a specialized memory care professional.
At Visiting Angels Broomfield, we provide quality in-home memory care for seniors afflicted with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other cognitive issues. We can provide your loved one in Westminster, Broomfield, Northglenn and the Northern Denver suburbs with all the care they need to age in place despite their diagnosis.
How In-Home Care for Seniors from Visiting Angels Broomfield Can Help
As dementia progresses, portions of the brain get severely damaged and memory loss becomes more and more apparent. You can expect your loved one to have difficulty concentrating, speaking, and even performing some basic tasks they performed thousands of times before. Seniors with the condition also tend to get confused, depressed and agitated.
If your mom or dad with dementia or Alzheimer’s wishes to continue living at home, our trained caregivers can help with a range of activities, making their daily routines much safer and comfortable.
Our memory in-home care for seniors can help with:
- Light housekeeping – We can assist with vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, laundry and more.
- Meal preparation – We can prepare delicious, well-balanced meals and make sure your loved one is eating healthy.
- Medication reminders – We can make sure medications are taken correctly and at the right time to avoid medication errors that are common in seniors, especially those with cognitive conditions.
- Mobility assistance – If your parent is having problems with mobility or balance, we can help them move safely around their home.
- Personal care – Our dedicated caregivers can provide dignified hygiene, bathing, and dressing assistance, as well as toileting and incontinence care.
- Wandering prevention – As wandering is fairly common in those with dementia, our caregivers will take all the necessary steps to prevent them from leaving the home unattended.
- Transportation – We can provide incidental transportation and accompaniment to appointments and visits.
Our memory care services are tailored to address the specific symptoms each client is experiencing. As the condition progresses, we make upgrades and adjustments to care plans, ensuring care of the highest quality at all stages of dementia.
Contact Visiting Angels Broomfield today to learn more about how our personalized in-home care for seniors can help your loved one with dementia!
Serving Broomfield, Westminster, Northglenn and the Northern Denver Suburbs
Visiting Angels BROOMFIELD, CO350 Interlocken Blvd #110
Broomfield, CO 80021