Top-Notch Senior Home Care Services for Elderly Adults in Wyncote, PA
Our caregivers have the skills and compassion needed to provide the in-home care your loved one needs to help them age in place in Wyncote, PA
At Visiting Angels, our agency is committed to helping older adults across the nation to continue living healthy, fulfilled and independent lives at home. Our care plans enable senior clients to receive a personalized combination of non-medical daily assistance and loving companionship to comfortably age in place, despite physical limitations, chronic conditions and other age-related challenges.
How Visiting Angels Helps Seniors in Wyncote
Visiting Angels Jenkintown can provide your loved one with the following in-home care services in the Wyncote area:
- Certified Palliative Care – By providing compassionate, personalized palliative care, certified caregivers strive to alleviate discomfort and improve overall wellness and quality of life of all our clients regardless of life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – This is our transitional care program dedicated to supporting those who have recently been discharged from a hospital or a facility. When seniors resume recovery at home, professional caregivers provide them with ample assistance in order to speed up recuperation and prevent readmission in the first weeks of post-hospital rehabilitation.
- Social Care – Friendly caregivers show seniors how to boost their social wellness through the use of computers, the internet, and digital and social media tools. Some of the benefits of social care plans include regularly communicating with loved ones out of town, meeting like-minded people from near and far, shopping online, staying engaged and entertained, and more.
- Dementia Care - Enduring a stressful relocation to an assisted living facility can often trigger dementia symptoms and quicken the progression of the disease. Instead, your parent can continue to live safely and independently at home for longer while being catered by a trained professional.
- Alzheimer’s Care – This program includes specialized memory care tailored to mitigate the symptoms of the condition and meet various safety requirements of those afflicted with the most common type of dementia. Our Alzheimer’s home care services offer a preferred alternative to senior living facilities.
- End of Life Care – Compassionate caregivers support terminally ill seniors during the end of life transition while providing family members with respite and guidance so they could restore their strength and cope with the difficult situation.
- Fall Prevention Program – Like the very name explains, the fall prevention program is designed to facilitate safety in the home, rule out fall risks and tripping hazards, and promote mobility in seniors.
Looking for In-Home Caregivers in Wyncote and Surrounding Areas
At Visiting Angels, we’re always seeking new caregivers to join our team. If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of seniors in your community, we’d like to talk to you about being a Visiting Angel!
Our caregivers provide the non-medical care and support our clients need to safely and comfortably age in place. Since our team members work hard every single day, we reward the efforts of our caregivers by offering competitive wages, ongoing training, flexible scheduling, a positive working environment and so much more.
If you have the following qualifications, we encourage you to contact our office and learn more about available positions at our Jenkintown office:
- CNA, HHA, and Direct Care certification
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal transportation
- Professional senior care experience and verifiable references
Call our Jenkintown office today to learn more about how our home care providers can boost your loved one’s quality of life in Wyncote, PA. Visiting Angels is here to help!
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Jenkintown, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.