Quality Home Care Solutions for Older Adults in Elkins Park, PA
At Visiting Angels, our caregivers provide the in-home care that seniors in Elkins Park, PA need to remain at home in safety and comfort
At Visiting Angels, we are proud to be a provider of elder care services to seniors in Elkins Park, PA. If you have noticed that your loved one has become more and more in need of assistance around the house, in-home care could be the right solution for them.
Even if your loved one is fairly independent at the moment, they may still benefit from a helping hand. Having a professional caregiver around can help your loved one take care of the little things, so they can focus on the big important things like their health and well-being.
Our In-Home Care Services in Elkins Park, PA
Visiting Angels is different from all the other local agencies in Eastern Montgomery County. What sets us apart is how much we care about our clients. We see them as a part of our family and we are truly invested in their well-being.
We understand that Elkins Park is one of the best places for older adults to live because of its safe neighborhoods, affordable and beautiful housing and strong community values. If your loved one wishes to remain in their Elkins Park home, we can make that happen. Whether your loved one needs help getting dressed, assistance with cleaning the house or companionship while participating in Arts in the Park at High School Park, our caregivers can provide the support they need to live out their golden years in the comfort of their own home.
Over the years, we have developed a unique set of in-home care services. Our services are tailored to the needs of older adults and include the following:
- Companion Care - An often overlooked aspect of quality caregiving, companion care helps older adults feel less lonely and get everything they need done around the house.
- Personal Care - Our compassionate caregivers help older adults with everything they need concerning hygiene.
- Certified Palliative Care - Our palliative care addresses the spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of older adults.
- Ready-Set-Go Home Transitional Care - We help your loved one avoid being readmitted to the hospital.
- Social Care Program - Seniors can now stay in touch with their friends and family members with help from our caregivers.
- Dementia Care - People living with dementia can now continue living in their own homes.
- End of Life Care - Our caregivers help older adults transition.
We also provide additional home care services, including:
Areas We Serve
- Bryn Athyn
- Chestnut Hill
- Spring House
- Cheltenham Township
- Fort Washington
- Gwynedd Valley
- Willow Grove
- Huntingdon Valley
- Lafayette Hill
- Eastern Montgomery County
Caregiver Careers in Elkins Park, PA
Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity that allows you to work close to home? If so, consider joining the caregiver team at Visiting Angels! We’re always looking for new team members to provide in-home care to our ever-growing client base in Elkins Park. We’re hiring for a variety of shifts, including part-time, full-time, short-shifts, overnight and weekend.
Our requirements for caregivers at our Jenkintown office include:
- CNA, HHA, and Direct Care certification
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal transportation
- Professional senior care experience and verifiable references.
If you’re looking for a job that allows you to make a difference in the lives of seniors in your community, visit our Careers Page to apply today! To find out more about available positions we offer to potential caregivers in Elkins Park, PA, please give us a call today!
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels JENKINTOWN, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046