In-Home Care That Makes a Real Difference for Seniors in Willow Grove, PA
With home care solutions from Visiting Angels, seniors living in Willow Grove, PA can continue living at home for as long as they wish
At Visiting Angels Jenkintown, we offer many senior care services that are customized in accordance with the needs of each client and experienced, devoted caregivers who passed our extensive screening process. Our goal at Visiting Angels is to help families enjoy peace of mind knowing that their loved ones in Willow Grove, PA are in safe, competent hands.
Home Care Services Available in Willow Grove
We are a non-medical caregiving agency and our caregivers are able to assist with all Activities of Daily Living, including:
- Personal care, consisting of assistance with personal care and hygiene, mobility assistance and more
- Companion care, including assistance with daily tasks such as meal preparation, housekeeping, running errands, transportation, accompaniment to the Willow Grove Park Mall and more
- Respite care, which enables family caregivers to take a break from caregiving whenever they need some time just for themselves
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our transitional care program helps seniors as they transition home from a hospital and continue their recovery
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Care – We care for seniors with dementia at home, so there is no need to consider nursing homes or other types of memory care facilities.
- End of Life Care – Our caregivers are there for seniors and their loved ones during the end of life transition, offering not just assistance with daily activities but support and comfort too.
- Fall Prevention – We can make your loved one’s home a safer place and take a number of steps to prevent falls and accidents.
Caregiver Careers in Willow Grove, PA
In order to provide the consistent, reliable and compassionate care our senior clients require, Visiting Angels is always seeking in-home caregivers to join our team. Our caregivers must have an upbeat attitude and a passion for helping others. Other caregiver requirements for our Jenkintown office include:
- CNA, HHA, and Direct Care certification
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal transportation
- Professional senior care experience and verifiable references.
With a growing number of senior clients in the Willow Grove, PA, area, Visiting Angels is currently seeking caregivers for a variety of shifts including part-time, full-time, short-shifts, overnight and weekend. Work close to your home with hours that fit your availability! Visit our Careers Page to apply today.
Call our Jenkintown, PA office today to learn more about our home care options in Willow Grove, PA. We are happy to help!
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels JENKINTOWN, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046