Quality Senior Home Care Services in Huntingdon Valley, PA
In-home care from Visiting Angels helps seniors in Huntingdon Valley, PA safely age in place with the support of professional caregivers
At Visiting Angels, we provide personalized in-home senior care services to aging adults in Huntingdon Valley and across Eastern Montgomery County, PA, which are designed to boost independence and quality of life. Working with Visiting Angels can provide your family with a quality care plan and a compatible caregiver that matches your loved one’s needs and lifestyle.
As a thriving village with beautiful scenery and positive community values, it’s no wonder that seniors who live in Huntingdon Valley would choose to remain here instead of relocating to an assisted living facility elsewhere. Our caregivers can make your loved one’s wishes to remain at home a reality with comprehensive and compassionate care.
How Visiting Angels Helps Seniors in Huntingdon Valley
What sets Visiting Angels apart from local agencies is our commitment to personalized care. Whether your loved one needs help bathing, making meals or going to the Huntingdon Valley Library, we’ll include the services your loved one truly needs in a custom-tailored care plan. We’ll also help you select the perfect caregiver from our team of senior care professionals so that your loved one is in capable and caring hands.
Some of our commonly provided home care services in your area include:
- Ready-Set-Go Home – The risk of being re-admitted to the hospital in the first few weeks after being discharged is a major health concern for aging adults. With our Ready-Set-Go Home program, this does not need to happen as our caregivers take planned supportive in-home care measures designed to smooth your loved one’s transition, ease and speed up their recuperation at home, and exclude the above mentioned risk of being re-hospitalized.
- Dementia Care – Seniors with any type of dementia can remain living safely at home rather than relocating to an assisted living facility thanks to our specialized combination of memory care and customized in-home care services.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Just like dementia care services, the aim of Alzheimer’s care is to provide safe and comfortable conditions for seniors to remain living at home even though they are afflicted with the most common type of dementia – Alzheimer’s disease.
- End Of Life Care – When seniors are given a limited life expectancy, our compassionate end of life care is there to make their final months and weeks as comfortable as possible and also support their families during this difficult time.
- Fall Prevention Program – This program is specially designed to help senior adults with mobility and prevent any potential fall risks from their immediate surroundings.
We can schedule a free in-home assessment and work on your loved one’s care plan together to find the best possible solution that will match your needs, schedule and budget. Visiting Angels is here to help!
We're Hiring Caregivers in Huntingdon Valley, PA!
Calling all Angels! Visiting Angels of Jenkintown is growing and we need compassionate, friendly, and reliable caregivers to join our Home Care team. If you are a CNA, HHA, or Direct Care (DC) certified caregiver, you may be a great fit for our team.
To explore job opportunities and apply easily online right now, visit Our Careers Page for all the information. You can also call our office and ask to speak with the hiring manager; we're happy to answer any questions you may have!
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Jenkintown, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.