In-Home Care for Seniors in Lafayette Hill, PA
In-home care from Visiting Angels helps seniors in Lafayette Hill, PA safely and comfortably age in place
Visiting Angels is unique in its ability to provide the most quality care for our senior clients because we take a very personal approach to our caregiving. We customize each one of our care plans so that you don’t have to worry about choosing the services you think your senior loved one. We assess the needs of our clients in person, at their home, and ensure that the plan they receive is completely personalized to their needs. Some of the services we provide to our seniors are:
- Personal Care: Aiding in the day-to-day personal needs of our senior clients from hygiene and grooming, to companionship and transportation to the Woodmere Art Museum.
- Companion Care: A caregiver with the day-to-day activities of a senior while provide companionship and care.
- Certified Palliative Care: Providing holistic care to our clients that addresses the spiritual, physical, emotional, and social needs in a healthy way.
- Ready-Set-Go Home Transitional Care: Helping our clients after an inpatient hospital stay to be able to stay living at home through quality in-home senior care.
- Dementia Care: Improving the quality of life of our senior clients living with memory conditions and other memory ailments.
- Alzheimer’s Care: Highly specified care for those clients living with Alzheimer’s.
- End of Life Care: Offering loving and compassionate care to our seniors dealing with the end of life cycle, while making it easier on their families.
Regardless of what level of care your senior loved one may need, Visiting Angels is here to offer our full array of in-home care services to you and your family in Lafayette Hill. Call our Jenkintown, PA office to schedule a free in-home consultation today!
Caregiving Career Opportunities in Lafayette Hill, PA
Providing quality home care for seniors in Lafayette Hill starts with hiring the absolute best caregivers. Visiting Angels of Jenkintown is growing and we're currently seeking friendly senior caregivers to join our team! Some of our caregiver requirements include:
- HHA, CNA, and Direct Care (DC) certifications
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal transportation
- Professional caregiving experience and verifiable employment references
We have a variety of assignment available throughout Eastern Montgomery County, including Hatboro, Horsham, and Lafayette Hill. If you're looking for a fulfilling career with readily available hours, visit Our Careers Page to apply online today!
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels JENKINTOWN, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.