Expert In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Fort Washington, PA
With personalized home care solutions from Visiting Angels, your elderly loved one can safely age in place in their home in Fort Washington, PA
Visiting Angels is a nationally renowned provider of assistive, non-medical in-home senior care services dedicated to helping older adults and disabled individuals get the care they need to continue living in their preferred routine in a place that makes them most content – their home.
Our award-winning Jenkintown office is proud to serve families throughout Pennsylvania, including the area around Fort Washington. With Visiting Angels as your partner in care, your mom or dad can lead a happy, independent lifestyle at home for years to come. Our personalized services allow every client to get the care they truly need, from meal preparation to transportation to medical appointments or the Upper Dublin Public Library.
Home Care Options Available in Fort Washington
In Fort Washington, PA, our senior care services include:
- Certified Palliative Care – Our take on palliative care seeks to minimize discomfort and provide those in our care with high levels of support and assistance. Certified caregivers focus on addressing a wider range of needs in order to improve one’s overall well-being, regardless of medical condition or age.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Following a hospital discharge, the road to recovery can be both challenging and uncertain for many older adults. Visiting Angels is here to help ease the transition from hospital to home, promote recuperation, make sure that doctor’s recommendations are followed, and prevent readmission during the first few weeks of post-hospital recovery.
- Social Care – This program will allow your loved one to stay socially engaged and connected even if they do not leave their home that much. With the help of dedicated in-home care professionals, your parent can learn to use modern digital tools to keep in touch with family and friends, shop online, stay entertained, and more.
- Dementia Care – Aging adults who struggle with debilitating cognitive conditions such as dementia can receive expert memory care from trained professionals. With a personalized dementia care plan in place, your loved one can continue living safely in their home instead of having to relocate to a senior care facility.
- Alzheimer’s Care – With a care plan uniquely tailored to address the specific symptoms and needs of those living with Alzheimer’s disease, your loved one can continue to live safely and independently at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – Expert caregivers support families and their terminally ill senior loved ones by providing compassionate in-home care, guidance and respite during the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention Program – As falls and fall-related injuries are one of the main reasons why older adults lose their independence, this home care program is exclusively geared toward minimizing fall risks and promoting senior safety both inside and outside their home.
Caregiver Jobs Available in Fort Washington, PA
Being a Visiting Angels is the perfect career for those who have a passion for providing senior care and are looking for a position that offers plenty of flexibility and growth. By providing the non-medical care our senior clients need in order to remain independent, you’ll be making a huge difference in your community. In addition, we also reward the hard work our caregivers put into each and every day with competitive wages, ongoing training and so much more.
We’d love to discuss adding you to our team of caregivers if you have:
- CNA, HHA, and Direct Care certification
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal transportation
- Professional senior care experience and verifiable references
Get in touch with our Jenkintown, PA office to learn more about how our personalized in-home care services can help your loved one make the most of their golden years in Fort Washington. Visiting Angels Jenkintown is here for you!
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Jenkintown, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.