Professional In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Hatboro, PA
Visiting Angels home care services help seniors in Hatboro, PA age safely and gracefully age in place
Visiting Angels Jenkintown is the leading provider of in-home senior care services for elderly adults in Hatboro, PA. Our locally owned and operated agency offers a variety of personalized caregiving services that help seniors throughout Eastern Montgomery County maintain independence as they age.
Surrounded by numerous parks and beautiful natural scenery, it’s no wonder that seniors who live in Hatboro would want to continue living in this tight-knit community for years to come. At Visiting Angels, Our caregivers will work hard to make your loved one’s wishes of remaining at home a reality.
How We Help Seniors in Hatboro Age in Place
What separates Visiting Angels from other local caregiving agencies is our commitment to personalized in-home care. We create a care plan with each senior client's unique needs in mind so they can receive the care at home they truly need.
We also work with your loved one’s schedule. Whether your parent or relative needs help getting dressed in the morning, transportation to the Union Library of Hatboro during the day or someone to provide long-term care, we’ll be there when your loved one needs us most. We assist with all Activities of Daily Living which includes bathing and grooming, getting dressed, preparing meals, laundry, and light housekeeping. Companionship services from Visiting Angels can help even the most independent senior enjoy
Some of our other our senior care options include:
- Certified Palliative Care – Our certified palliative care providers aim to raise wellness and quality of life of all clients regardless of health or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – A professional caregiver will cater to your loved one’s needs during their post-hospital recuperation at home. Trained caregivers help ease the transition from a hospital setting to home, assist with a number of tasks associated with daily living routines to promote recovery, and make sure doctor’s recommendations are being followed to reduce any potential risk of readmission.
- Dementia Care – We provide adequate memory care and in-home assistance to seniors diagnosed with any type of dementia. With Visiting Angels Jenkintown, your loved one can remain living safely at home for longer, despite their condition.
- Fall Prevention Program – As falls and fall-related injuries present a major health concern for aging adults, this program is designed to promote mobility, enhance safety, and eliminate fall risks from your loved one’s home.
Learn more about Visiting Angels personalized in-home care services and how we can help your loved one in Hatboro, PA, by getting in touch with our Jenkintown office today.
Become a Caregiver with Visiting Angels Jenkintown!
Providing the best possible home care services for our senior clients would not be possible without our fantastic caregiver team. Our office in Jenkintown, PA, is growing and we are seeking compassionate, friendly, and qualified caregivers to join us.
Additional caregiver requirements include:
- CNA, HHA, and Direct Care certification
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal transportation
- Professional senior home care experience
We have a growing number of senior clients in the Hatboro area and are looking for local caregivers to serve these families. Whether you are seeking part-time, weekend, overnight, or short-shift cases, Visiting Angels will help create a schedule that works with your availability.
Visit our Careers Page to apply today or call our office to speak to a hiring manager. We can't wait to hear from you!
Serving Jenkintown, Abington, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, Flourtown and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels JENKINTOWN, PA1250 Greenwood Ave #1A
Jenkintown, PA 19046