Discover Affordable Home Care in Gilford, NH and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Provides Affordable Home Care in Gilford, Laconia, Belmont, and Nearby Towns
As you explore affordable home care services for your loved one, you probably have a lot of questions. Issues such as cost, scheduling, care services, and caregiver qualifications might be on your mind. It can be overwhelming. You need professional care, but you would like your loved one to remain independent, enjoying their familiar daily routine. At Visiting Angels of Gilford, we know finding the best possible affordable home care is your priority. At your free initial consultation, you will receive expert guidance to help you navigate cost and budget concerns.
How We Keep Care Affordable
At Visiting Angels of Gilford, we understand that budgets are limited. The cost of care varies depending upon the individual needs of each client. Visiting Angels of Gilford offers affordable home care at an hourly rate that make it possible for you to schedule care as needed, according to your budget.
Most healthcare insurance plans no not cover the cost of care. However, we accept long-term care insurance if your loved one has that type of insurance plan. Families also have the option of paying for care services out of pocket. During your consultation, we will create a personalized care plan and discuss the cost.
Personalized Senior Care Services
At Visiting Angels of Gilford, we are committed to personalized care. We take the time to get to know our senior clients so we can create a customized care plan that will improve their quality of life. We provide shifts to fit your schedule--our caregivers are available evenings, weekends, and holidays. They can provide hourly, overnight, or around-the-clock care.
A family’s care plan can include any of the following services:
- Alzheimer's Care - help with memory care, medication reminders, personal care, and more
- Dementia Care - specialized assistance for seniors suffering from cognitive decline
- Fall Prevention - assistance with mobility, transferring, personal care, and more to keep your loved one safe from costly falls
- End of Life Care - our essential services for families with a loved one diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our care program that helps seniors stay active and engaged with family, friends, and community
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care where we look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we will assist seniors recovering from a hospital stay and help them avoid re-hospitalization
- Companion Care - assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Personal Care - assistance with personal tasks like bathing, showering, and grooming
- Respite Care - we help family caregivers take a step back to focus on their own needs and health
Families can pick as many or as little programs as they like – at no additional cost.
Schedule Your FREE, In-Home Assessment Today
If you have an aging loved one in Gilford or the nearby area who needs assistance with daily tasks or has specialized needs, contact Visiting Angels of Gilford today. Our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions regarding our services and can schedule a free, in-home assessment with our care coordinator. To get started with our affordable home care, please click one of the buttons below.
Serving Lakes Region of New Hampshire and Surrounding Towns
Visiting Angels LAKES REGION, NEW HAMPSHIRE401 Gilford Ave STE 208
Gilford, NH 03249
Phone: (603) 215-7103
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.