Now Hiring In-Home Caregivers to Join our Growing Team
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and plenty of benefits? If so, we have an opportunity for you! Apply below for immediate consideration.
Must be within an hour of Lewisburg and able to travel and meet with clients in Lycoming, Union, Snyder, Northumberland, and Montour Counties.
- Provide non-medical support and companionship to senior clients in their homes
- Aide in Hygiene Assistance – such as Bathing, Grooming, and Dressing
- Perform Meal Preparation tasks and diet monitoring, including grocery shopping
- Help with Laundry and Light Housekeeping duties
- Provide Medication Reminders, when needed
- Assist with Ambulation/Mobility
- Provide Transportation to doctor's appointments and other household errands
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Current driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Must comply with all agency policies
- Have at least three satisfactory professional references
- Willing to undergo a background screening
The candidate we are seeking is both trustworthy and reliable, with a genuine passion for bettering the lives of seniors within their community.
Our office serves the Greater Susquehanna Valley area and may require travel to Lycoming, Union, Snyder, Northumberland, and Montour Counties.
- Competitive hourly rate
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Affordable Voluntary Insurance Plans - Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability & Accident
- Retirement plan, with company match
- Flexible scheduling available! - Daytime, Evening, or Overnight shifts!
- Expand your clientele to suit your availability
- On the job training is available, with room for advancement
- 24/7 live support for our management team
- Work in a stress free one-on-one-care environment
- Become part of a community of warmth and openness, support and recognition, gratitude and inclusiveness
About Visiting Angels of the Greater Susquehanna Valley
Visiting Angels of the Greater Susquehanna Valley is a locally owned and operated home care franchise dedicated to ensuring that seniors are able to age in the comfort of their own homes. Our non-medical home care services allow our clients to retain their independence by providing the support they need with companionship and activities of daily living (ADLs).
Be a part of an award-winning caregiving team that has earned the LEADER IN EXCELLENCE award 5 years in a row by Home Care Pulse! Only 18 other home care agencies in the nation have received this award 5 years running. We are honored to be among them and know that it is a direct result of our compassionate and knowledgeable staff members!