Expert In-Home Care for Seniors Living in Timnath, CO
At Visiting Angels Loveland, we believe that everyone in Colorado's Northern Front Range should have access to high-quality home care services as they age. In Timnath, CO, we offer affordable care plans, flexible, tailor-made services, and professional caregivers with lots of experience.
How We Help Seniors in Timnath
Our basic home care options can be divided into:
- Companion care, with a focus on engaging seniors in activities of daily living and making their day-to-day lives easier and more comfortable, whether they need help getting dressed or going grocery shopping at the Timnath Sunday Market
- Personal care, which assists seniors with personal care activities from bathing, grooming, and dressing to mobility
- Respite care, helping family caregivers rest while we care for their loved ones
Understanding that some of our clients may require a specialized approach to senior care, we also offer specialized programs that are a part of our Life Care Navigation collection of home care services.
- Palliative Care – Unlike hospice care, a type of care that is often confused with palliative care, our Certified Palliative Care program can cater to a wide range of needs, helping seniors lead better, more comfortable lives and restoring hope and joy in their senior years.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our senior caregivers help older adults boost their health and recover after a stay at a hospital or rehabilitation facility.
- Social Care – Virtually all seniors can benefit from our Social Care program, a senior care program that supports older adults as they learn how to use computers and smartphones in order to be more socially and mentally active and stay connected with friends and family.
- Dementia Care – Knowing that dementia care comes with its own specific set of challenges, our caregivers can engage your loved one in mentally stimulating activities, keep them safe at home, and possibly even slow down the symptoms of this cognitive disorder.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Our in-home care professionals help seniors with the most common type of dementia age at home regardless of the stage of their Alzheimer’s.
- End of Life Care – Knowing just how challenging this period is, our caregivers support seniors and their families as they go through the end of life process, providing not just assistance with daily tasks but comfort and compassion too.
- Fall Prevention – Since falls are a major health risk for older adults, we developed a program that specifically aims to reduce the risk of falls and help seniors enjoy added safety at home.
To get started with our services, just contact our Loveland, CO office today. We are happy to answer all your question regarding our programs and schedule your free in-home consultation. We hope to hear from you soon!
Serving Windsor, Loveland, Greeley, Fort Collins and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels LOVELAND, CO5441 Boeing Dr #200
Loveland, CO 80538